Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Who let this sheboon reproduce

A nigger male?

I’m surprised god himself let’s things like this happen.

Why do we let nigs reproduce in general?

Muh foids are eugenic bro!!!

Why do we let nigs reproduce in general?
It was a huge mistake bringing them to America as slaves, if that never happened then I think there would be far less of them here now.

It was a huge mistake bringing them to America as slaves, if that never happened then I think there would be far less of them here now.
wouldn't matter, the kikes would just import more anyway

i swear to fuck if anyone says "mogs me"

of course the video promotes normalization of disorders, another kike tactic

the better question is who on God's green Earth decided to hit that. and how did he maintain an erection let alone conjure one.

She loves herself too much, if she was more self loathing and aware she shouldn't bring more people like herself with that condition into this world to toil and suffer.

You'd be surprised how desperate some men are
this genuinely doesn't make sense tho. I'm more attracted to my right hand. this rivals homosexuality.

of course the video promotes normalization of disorders, another kike tactic
they also make up disorders like ADHD to control people. “coincidentally” a lot more males are diagnosed with ADHD. Not just with ADHD or men, but even with kids. DR Goldberg shackelstein will give people medication that completely fucks them up (lack of sleep and eating, suicidal thoughts, homicidal thoughts, erectile dysfunction etc)
Don’t fall for it.

they also make up disorders like ADHD to control people. “coincidentally” a lot more males are diagnosed with ADHD. Not just with ADHD or men, but even with kids. DR Goldberg shackelstein will give people medication that completely fucks them up (lack of sleep and eating, suicidal thoughts, homicidal thoughts, erectile dysfunction etc)
Don’t fall for it.
i was already put on a kike medicine cocktail before, but i appreciate your concern

Imagine a world without these fucking animals, we would be better off tbh

reproducing when youre like this should be a crime punishable by death

Disgusting abomination created in the deepest bowels of hell

Kill them both

the better question is who on God's green Earth decided to hit that. and how did he maintain an erection let alone conjure one.
Niggers would literally fuck anything that has a hole.

Jfl i bet the mother will complain about the child being ugly asf without realizing that it's her own fault like all sheboon do.

Call me volcel, but if I had the choice to ascend with her or not ascend with anyone, I would stay incel.

We certainly don't need more deformed people.

But of course, as she is a women, she still has more SMV than everyone else here.

Her kid cant even blink wtf.

Call me volcel, but if I had the choice to ascend with her or not ascend with anyone, I would stay incel.

We certainly don't need more deformed people.

But of course, as she is a women, she still has more SMV than everyone else here.

It's crazy how a lot of us are normal looking and rot here but a foid can literally be a scary mutant monster and reproduce.

the thrill of fucking something monster-like

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, I don't care if that's considered eugenics, but there's no way that child is going to have a fulfilling life.

Jfl at whoever stuck their cock in this creatures, proof that femcels are a meme

I’m surprised god himself let’s things like this happen.
He gave us free will, but also unleashed us on the world knowing every single thing we’d ever do. Not a contradiction though.

Just be confident bro! Her looksmatch is rotting in the grave, because when he was confident, people called the cops on him.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

It's fascinating to see her being genuinely proud of having brought that kid to the world while she spouts the usual "muh confidence" shit like she was in a Ted Talk. It's mass narcissism induced by a sick society. It's fucking dusgusting. Too bad the axis lost i hate it so much. As much as this bitch might be an outlier due to her severe disease she's no more no less a manifestation of the spirit of time personified in the modern femoid.

Last edited:
dem hood niggas be desperate fr