Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the youngest user on this forum

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Who is the youngest user here?
Are there any 14/15 year olds?

Some other kid is 16

@HiddenUzer is 17

@Lonely is 16

i destroyed @kretschmer so savagely that he does not create any new threads in order to avoid me

@Noseman is 13

@Truckzo is the youngest

I identify myself as a chad fetus, does it count?

You and @Adolf Hitler are the other active youngcels I forgot who else is there. I’m 18 but I’m still considered a youngcel cuz I’m in HS :feelsUgh:

You and @Adolf Hitler are the other active youngcels I forgot who else is there. I’m 18 but I’m still considered a youngcel cuz I’m in HS :feelsUgh:
Also @Nikalas @nystagmuscel there’s @Truckzo but you already mentioned him. Who are the other youngcels still around?

Youngcels.is you kids should at least wait until you are done growing before throwing in the towel.

I'm going to go with @Truckzo

Youngcels.is you kids should at least wait until you are done growing before throwing in the towel.
Bro I'm not a rotter like the majority of you guys who make themselves ugly on purpose like @Zer0/∞

Also @veqdera who’s 17

@falloutpilled is 17 and occult

all these under 18cels, mang.

it's over

I thought you were 5’8?
Found out i was actually 5'6 because my passport says so, but im very close to being 5'7 theres this guy at work his 5'7 are very very close to match, i feel like if i loose weight particularily in the thighs, calfs, and stomach, get involved in cardio activities (gym) i could be 5'11.
But anyways im like a few decimeters from being 5'7

Found out i was actually 5'6 because my passport says so, but im very close to being 5'7 theres this guy at work his 5'7 are very very close to match, i feel like if i loose weight particularily in the thighs, calfs, and stomach, get involved in cardio activities (gym) i could be 5'11.
But anyways im like a few decimeters from being 5'7
Hmmm.

@trying to ascend also is giga youngcel