Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the TRUE incel? [INTERESTING ONE]

WHO IS THE TRUE INCEL?

• Total voters
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
1. A 3/10 guy who gymmaxxed, looksmaxxed and makeupmaxxed himself into a 4/10 (WITH A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT), managed to get with a 1.5/10 non-landwhale woman.

2. A 3/10 guy who did the efforts above but refuses to go below his looksmatch and rots here.

I AM NOT JUDGING, JUST ANSWER AND POST YOUR OPINION IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT.

TRUE
as in the one who is more validated than the other to be on this forum, they are both technically fakecels.

Last edited:
How can a 3/10 expect a 4/10+?

How can a 3/10 expect a 4/10+?
I said turn HIMESLF into a 4/10 you apes, not get with a 4/10 woman. I literally mentioned getting with a 1.5/10 non-landwhale.

I said turn HIMESLF into a 4/10 you apes, not get with a 4/10 woman. I literally mentioned getting with a 1.5/10 non-landwhale.
Everyone here hates landwhales. If hes an ugly gymmaxxed male that gets an ugly not fat foid I see no problem tbh.:feelsokman:

Looksmaxing should get you more than a point lol.

Looksmaxing should get you more than a point lol.
It doesn't matter what "should" happen, you get what you can as a subhuman male. Your efforts simply don't matter as much.

2 because he’s blackpilled.

Both kinda.

I can't imagine what a 1.5/ would even look like or how you'd fuck it. That's deformed territory

1. A 3/10 guy who gymmaxxed, looksmaxxed and makeupmaxxed himself into a 4/10 (WITH A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT), managed to get with a 1.5/10 non-landwhale woman.

2. A 3/10 guy who did the efforts above but refuses to go below his looksmatch and rots here.

TRUE
as in the one who is more validated than the other to be on this forum, they are both technically fakecels.
They are about the same tbh.

Both, 1,5 is a zombie tier

The guy who's alone is an incel, just lol at the eight retards who voted for no. 1 - if he has a femorrhoid then he is no incel.

2 is technically volcel, but I think there's nothing wrong with it. I mean, at least the guy didn't enable hypergamy. I would rather rope than throwing all my hard efforts away by getting engaged with a foid who I can't feel attracted to. I'm actually going through the very example on the OP, I'm currently gymmaxxing and also getting a surgery soon, won't settle for anything less than my looksmatch (if a foid has an ugly face she should at least be very physically fit like I am now, but most fit foids are chad-only)

Last edited:
The guy who's alone is an incel, just lol at the eight retards who voted for no. 1 - if he has a femorrhoid then he is no incel.
But I literally mentioned 2 refuses to go below his looksmatch, even though he technically could (because its a fictional scenario, both guys could manage the same things but they have different perspectives).
2 is technically volcel, but I think there's nothing wrong with it. I mean, at least the guy didn't enable hypergamy. I would rather rope than throwing all my hard efforts away by getting engaged with a foid who I can't feel attracted to. I'm actually going through the very example on the OP, I'm currently gymmaxxing and also getting a surgery soon, won't settle for anything less than my looksmatch (if a foid has an ugly face she should at least be very physically fit like I am now, but most fit foids are chad-only)
That's a healthy view on it tbh, good luck.

TRUE
I didn’t see the gf part until after I chose one tbh
1 is smart and he takes what he can get
This too

But I literally mentioned 2 refuses to go below his looksmatch, even though he technically could (because its a fictional scenario, both guys could manage the same things but they have different perspectives).
Doesn't matter, if he refuses to date below his looksmatch (even 0.25 difference is "below his looksmatch") then he's a volcel faggot.

I am the only truecel here

Doesn't matter, if he refuses to date below his looksmatch (even 0.25 difference is "below his looksmatch") then he's a volcel faggot.
tbhngl

1.5/10 non-landwhale woman.
1.5/10 non-landwhale lol.
necrophilia isn't cool bro

gymmaxxed, looksmaxxed and makeupmaxxed to get a 1.5/10, are you kidding me?

why do fakecels love this forum so much?they are both not incels.the first is not celibate at all kek and the second is a voluntary celibate just like a few members here who should have already been banned a million years ago

If he's a 3/10, it never began anyway

1.5/10 non-landwhale lol.
necrophilia isn't cool bro

gymmaxxed, looksmaxxed and makeupmaxxed to get a 1.5/10, are you kidding me?
Its the low tier men's predicament :feelsbadman:
why do fakecels love this forum so much?they are both not incels.the first is not celibate at all kek and the second is a voluntary celibate just like a few members here who should have already been banned a million years ago
i did mention your point in my post though

1,5 is so disgusting that both are incel