Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the richest user here?

Crypto could be our path to ascension!

10 Milli we need so we can show foids our lambos
@RealSchizo it’s time to crypto maxx to make normfags seethe

truecel trait: not knowing shit about crypto and trading
We must get advice from people here also u must understand the evils of central banking

We must get advice from people here also u must understand the evils of central banking
yeah i am aware but too low iq at the same since i am 100% certain i won't grasp anything I am being told. Sounds like too much effort and knowing my luck I'll invest and lose my money.

yeah i am aware but too low iq at the same since i am 100% certain i won't grasp anything I am being told. Sounds like too much effort and knowing my luck I'll invest and lose my money.
Nah trust me you’ll be fine. Also if u research & confirm it you can grasp it.

Nah trust me you’ll be fine. Also if u research & confirm it you can grasp it.
made new steam acc i will dm u my new name add me

im 8k dollars worth

Imma high income NEET for my area (not NYC). After paying 28% capital gains tax 4x a year, skool tax, property tax along with higher inflation it is more difficult to save. Even at discount stores prices are thu the roof. Other examples : lawn mower $500; tooth fix 5000$.

Having kids to feed are leading more bluepill normscum into poverty.
Some think Trump will save them for American ideals and prosperity.

IMG 4265
IMG 4282

Im trying to get into crypto myself

Fuck man i need to crypto maxx
No problem. I’ll make a thread soon. You must know Gamblord is the richest user. He has more than me. Can’t believe he wasn’t mentioned.

If you are incel and NOT in crypto you are just setting yourself up for a long life of misery with no copes. My portfolio right now is 2m despite missing out completely on memecoins like DOGE.

Originally Chainlink as it was shilled on 4chan /biz. Then I rolled profits into ADA, ETH, BTC and XMR for modest gains. Had I been retarded to invest a meagre 50k in DOGE I'd have 5m. I'll be happy with 3-5m this cycle. I was shilling crypto here in 2019 and was ignored lol.

Imo, btc could correct down upto 40% from the top. Then go up toward 80-100k. Smart money is planning on exiting around 130-150k. I plan to exit around 100-120k. This cycle is way less volatile than 2017, probably thanks to the 25% debasement of the money supply. The current dip is because of impending government regulation coming in 6-8months.

No problem. I’ll make a thread soon. You must know Gamblord is the richest user. He has more than me. Can’t believe he wasn’t mentioned.
Holy fuck 2M also please make it in bunker and not incel discussion so lurking Normies don’t see it considering how many there are due to Blackpill blowing up