Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the richest user here?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
There are probably some doctors on this forum and most likely the richest user here is a doctor with 100,000$ in their bank account.

@faded because he's a jew

There are probably some doctors on this forum and most likely the richest user here is a doctor with 100,000$ in their bank account.
clearly me
im leaving you poorcels in the dust :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Im probably the poorest
50$ in wallet
Maybe 2000$ in personal stuff (pc, bike, guitar, monitor)

1 and half year of wageslaving and now I got 26.000€

Im probably the poorest
50$ in wallet
Maybe 2000$ in personal stuff (pc, bike, guitar, monitor)
There are incels here with a -1000$ due to owing debt

@prajeet88 is a pretty brutal moneymogger if the stuff he tells about himself is true. Also @PPEcel.

clearly me
im leaving you poorcels in the dust :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

View attachment 1078945
Am home alone right now so I had to go buy stuff for the weekend and I legit breathed out in relief when I got the automated message showing me the state of my account after it and it was still a couple of cents above 500€:feelshaha:. Legit felt like a small victory to me:feelsbadman:.

@prajeet88 is a pretty brutal moneymogger if the stuff he tells about himself is true. Also @PPEcel.

Am home alone right now so I had to go buy stuff for the weekend and I legit breathed out in relief when I got the automated message showing me the state of my account after it and it was still a couple of cents above 500€:feelshaha:. Legit felt like a small victory to me:feelsbadman:.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
i had -19 just 2 days ago fuck

@PPEcel or @ilieknothing

Hopefully I will be able to retire in 3 to 6 years if I keep buying VTSAX

my family's networth is modest but we inherited some rural land, like a few acres, but its far away and its in the hottest part of the country full of mosquitos n shit, aint like that will make bitches want to fuck me
but the value of assets dont mean shit, its the wallet money that matters and i got like 200 euros at most

I'm in the red :feelscry:

certainly not me

Probably @proudweeb tbh as I think he’s one of those highly successful day trader dudes.

Him or either @PPEcel or the dentistcel vainglorian2 who periodically signs up here deletes his accounts after a time and comes back again.

Oh and @Undervalued too he’s a millionaire cuz of crypto
Those users are probably better off than me since they are older. Btw you can make a lot in crypto, but you can also lose a lot and some more. Just saying.

Those users are probably better off than me since they are older. Btw you can make a lot in crypto, but you can also lose a lot and some more. Just saying.
Im trying to get into crypto myself

This is not chad.is

@Rabbi Schneerson hes a professional robber