Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the poster you disagree with the most?

Thise who say fucking ugly femoorloid is ascension and man of culture is fakecel for not taking so wonderfull "possibility"

but the average white does have a better chance in the dating game, relative to other races. im not saying all whites are instantly desirable, but rather their skin colour gives them a stronger chance unless they are truly incel tier

You know what's kinda funny? If Africans had white skin, but nothing else about them changed, then they'd look really ugly. Like orcs.
This is why it's always funny to me, when people say that race is just skin deep.

I dislike when people don't reply to me

I don't disagree with alot of posters here but I do disagree with JBW copers and gatekeepers.

What are gatekeepers?
There are some incels that like to gatekeep and think they're more "incel" than other incels. Its honestly fucking retarded, we're all incels at the end of the day.

There are some incels that like to gatekeep and think they're more "incel" than other incels. Its honestly fucking retarded, we're all incels at the end of the day.
Ah the victim olympics, yeah I’ve seen it.