Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the highest IQ member of this forum?

< incels.is
< high iq

I believe it because it fits your psychological profile.

You are scornful and condescending like a rich prick.

Also, like a lazy ass rich prick, you can't take anything seriously. For you, it is all a game, a "background activity", in other words a pastime. For most incels here, including myself, it is a life and death matter.
You believe it, because you want to. It fits your preconceived notions. That's all there is to it. You're not above your biases.

It took you an entire day to respond to one simple thing, yet you claim it takes no energy on your part. Yeah, OK. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

You know that what you were saying made absolutely no sense and that you were being hypocritical with all of that bullshit about needing evidence, while taking something you want to take as true without a shred of evidence. KEK

GTFOH.

Last edited:
based_meme, k9jewtaku
why can't you guys get along

Last edited:
The highest iq member probably has a good income and may not even be incel,

based_meme, k9jewtaku
why can't you guys get along
I have no problem with him, as a person or user (OK, maybe just a little as a user, but I don't personally know him KEK). I have a problem with his bizarre ideas that I've challenged him on in the past. His ideas are something he simply gets attached to and is easily triggered with. His ego and identity is put at stake with his own ideas. Thus, attacking his ideas is seen as a direct affront to his person. "How DARE this simpleton?! I will put this cretin in his wretched place." It's natural; people are very defensive about ideas they hold close to their heart.

I included him in the list, not because I think he's cool or that I'm his friend or whatever, but because the list is my honest, impartial, objective (as much as possible) ranking.

I'm either the smartest or the dumbest, time will tell, I can't tell if I'm in a genius spiral or fool spiral right now

I'm either the smartest or the dumbest, time will tell, I can't tell if I'm in a genius spiral or fool spiral right now
How about the dumbest of the smartest, or the smartest of the dumbest?

I have no problem with him, as a person or user (OK, maybe just a little as a user, but I don't personally know him KEK). I have a problem with his bizarre ideas that I've challenged him on in the past. His ideas are something he simply gets attached to and is easily triggered with. His ego and identity is put at stake with his own ideas. Thus, attacking his ideas is seen as a direct affront to his person. "How DARE this simpleton?! I will put this cretin in his wretched place." It's natural; people are very defensive about ideas they hold close to their heart.

I included him in the list, not because I think he's cool or that I'm his friend or whatever, but because the list is my honest, impartial, objective (as much as possible) ranking.
Frankly that sounds like cretinous trait, tbhtbh. Truthfully though I'm unaware as to why you two are at an impasse ideologically :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Can you expound upon his bizarre ideas, maybe? I remember you mentioning he might be an account hopper, so I got no fucking idea ngl.

Frankly that sounds like cretinous trait, tbhtbh. Truthfully though I'm unaware as to why you two are at an impasse ideologically :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Can you expound upon his bizarre ideas, maybe?
Just read his threads, brocel, and tell you wouldn't JFL.

I remember you mentioning he might be an account hopper, so I got no fucking idea ngl.
No, I never said that about him.

ITT lists of longpostcels
marseylongpost.webp

One of the agents monitoring the site.

Wish one of the useless check-stealers doing research on us would invest some effort into finding out the average IQ of users and the IQ distribution on the site, I predict it's vaguely dumbbell-shaped, like the IQ distribution for autists in general seems to be.
View attachment 921306View attachment 921307View attachment 921308
Screenshot from 2023 10 30 20 49 00

been noted multipel times in my case that i have "uneven" or "wave-pattern" intelligence profile