Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the highest IQ member of this forum?

Thanks, I guess.

What I don't understand is why you refuse to debate me if you think I am Hi IQ. Discussion with Hi IQ ppl is always worth it, isn't it?

It is only with low IQ ppl that discussion is worthless.
Because it takes too much energy for not very little return. It can be interesting, but too taxing for leisurely discussion. It's not formal, so it's not as if you need to read, digest, and critique books and papers about your opponent and formulate debate points and counter-arguments. We won't be debating to reach some common ground either, though you could reach some true conclusion.

The juice is seldom worth the squeeze.

Top 5 in no particular order (imo):
@Ahnfeltia
@Atavistic Autist
@GeckoBus
@Gymcelled
@K9Otaku

Honorable mentions:
@chudurbudur (absolute forum legend and computer science PhD - you will be missed, king :feelsbadman:)
@Grothendieck (math PhD student and based poster who deleted his account :feelsbadman:)
@SchrodingersDick (you rarely see it from his posts, but he's definitely up there)
@the.oracle (check his mental illness thread)
@cvh1991 (consistent, high quality poster)

Can't think of anyone else (besides me, KEK) off of the top of my head at the moment.
Thanks for the mention bro. And let’s not forget blackpillpres. I think he deleted his account, and his departure is one of the reasons I don’t come on here much anymore. I really liked his threads.

Thanks for the mention bro. And let’s not forget blackpillpres. I think he deleted his account, and his departure is one of the reasons I don’t come on here much anymore. I really liked his threads.
His threads were kinda mid, tbhngl, but still good for newcomers, complete noobs, and people slowly becoming black pilled. He didn't properly understand some philosophical concepts he kept using for his essays, namely nihilism. @B.O.G.A.R.T. corrected him on it (nihilism) and blkpillpress just doubled down on being wrong.

How I managed to get named despite hardly ever posting anything worthwhile is beyond me, but thanks :owo:
Like can recognize like, to an extent.

@Intellau_Celistic

Like can recognize like, to an extent.
cheers-dwight-the-general-manfredi.gif

Because it takes too much energy for not very little return.
Which means that you are not as smart as you think. For me, talking to you does not require any energy. It come naturally. That is why I try to do it quite often, because it does not cost me anything.

It can be interesting, but too taxing for leisurely discussion.
And you are lazy.

Someone told me recently that you (or your parents) are loaded; that you have enough money not to work. That would explain the laziness.

Be careful. When things start to change (like they are wont to do soon), the lazy rich are those that get eaten the first.

Which means that you are not as smart as you think.
Shots fired.

For me, talking to you does not require any energy. It come naturally. That is why I try to do it quite often, because it does not cost me anything.
Time = energy. Sometimes we're practically writing essays back and forth. It can take a long time to get involved in a thread. Most of my .is posting is a background activity, not an item on a to-do list.

And you are lazy.
Most people are, and everyone is lazy from time to time. This isn't saying anything.

Someone told me recently that you (or your parents) are loaded; that you have enough money not to work. That would explain the laziness.
"Someone" is bullshitting you.

Be careful. When things start to change (like they are wont to do soon), the lazy rich are those that get eaten the first.
More shots fired.

"Someone" is bullshitting you.
Could give a little more data on your background, then? In case of refusal, I will have to conclude that "Someone" was not in fact bullshiting ...

Slavpill strikes again, I saw no Slavic brocels here

@senses fail is one no one else will probably mention he is not the highest highest of the forum but he has made some good posts
appreciate the acknowledgment but believe me im not high iq

appreciate the acknowledgment but believe me im not high iq
Haha well at least I had that one good chat with you about the mouse experiments that was good, and I wanted to mention someone in here that would not have already been mentioned :feelsokman:
Ehh, it’s probably low but thanks. :feelsYall:
Nah come on I think you make some good posts and replies I like seeing you post on here.

too bad that everything he posts is nonsense
Most of it is, yeah. He does post things that aren't cryptic on rare occasion.

@sneed(not chuck) was the highest IQ person on this forum, unfortunately he self-banned, hope he comes back
Doubtful. He was hopelessly blue pilled and chasing his oneitis. If I recall correctly, one of his last posts was that the black pill was getting to him mentally and he couldn't cope. I hope the brocel didn't rope. :feelsbadman:

Top 5 in no particular order (imo):
@Ahnfeltia
@Atavistic Autist
@GeckoBus
@Gymcelled
@K9Otaku

Honorable mentions:
@chudurbudur (absolute forum legend and computer science PhD - you will be missed, king :feelsbadman:)
@Grothendieck (math PhD student and based poster who deleted his account :feelsbadman:)
@SchrodingersDick (you rarely see it from his posts, but he's definitely up there)
@the.oracle (check his mental illness thread)
@cvh1991 (consistent, high quality poster)

Can't think of anyone else (besides me, KEK) off of the top of my head at the moment.
Cant believe people still remember me even though i havent posted here in a while.
But thanks man.

Remember the anon guy with a seinfeld Costanza avi? He was amazingly funny.

Remember the anon guy with a seinfeld Costanza avi? He was amazingly funny.
Yeah, I remember. Anon1808, I think. Brocel had some personal demons haunting him. He deleted his account, because he was afraid of getting doxxed when trying to find jobs I think (JFL tbh, but understandable). A few other users did the same for similar reasons.

I see. Rich lazy bastard it is then ...
I'm not, but you're free to believe anything you like. It's not as if you'd be amenable to changing your mind anyhow. JFL

Most of it is, yeah. He does post things that aren't cryptic on rare occasion.
the only time ive seen him talk like a normal person was when he answered @Khanivore's question a while ago

Yeah, I remember. Anon1808, I think. Brocel had some personal demons haunting him. He deleted his account, because he was afraid of getting doxxed when trying to find jobs I think (JFL tbh, but understandable). A few other users did the same for similar reasons.
he's active on neets.net now days, hes doing good, found a decent job

I'm not, but you're free to believe anything you like. It's not as if you'd be amenable to changing your mind anyhow. JFL
Evidence? I change my mind.

No evidence, I don't

Evidence? I change my mind.

No evidence, I don't
JFL @ "evidence." What evidence has this "someone" provided anyway? Miss me with that garbage. It's all hearsay. Minus 10 IQ just for that. :feelshaha:

You're literally choosing between believing this "someone" or believing the person who's being lied about. As I said, you're free to believe who and what you want.

JFL @ "evidence." What evidence has this "someone" provided anyway? Miss me with that garbage. It's all hearsay. Minus 10 IQ just for that. :feelshaha:

You're literally choosing between believing this "someone" or believing the person who's being lied about. As I said, you're free to believe who and what you want.
Hahahahahahaha

Yeah he's highest IQ imo and my favorite user here
Thank you brother. Your estimation of me means a great deal precisely because I feel as though you have extensive familiarity with the way my mind works as well as the substance of my contributions to these forums.

Thank you comrade, I appreciate the very high regard which you evidently have for me.
Thank you sir, I'm going through some intense psychological suffering and am battling a legal battle. Can you please advise me on what to do, for further information I'd recommend checking out my recent posts, whilst not as articulate i believe the amount of trouble I'm going through allows me to take a break from complex terminology.

Thank you sir, I'm going through some intense psychological suffering and am battling a legal battle. Can you please advise me on what to do, for further information I'd recommend checking out my recent posts, whilst not as articulate i believe the amount of trouble I'm going through allows me to take a break from complex terminology.
BY all means brocel. I would qualify whatever legal advice I might be able to offer you by saying that I am not a member of any state bar nor have I ever been a practicing attorney as I went directly in to academia after having earned my JD. That being said, I do have the requisite technical training which may allow me to offer some constructive insights regarding your legal concerns. I will have to look in to the posts you reference and will get back with you once I have had time to assimilate whatever you've written, Thank you again for confiding in me my comrade.

BY all means brocel. I would qualify whatever legal advice I might be able to offer you by saying that I am not a member of any state bar nor have I ever been a practicing attorney as I went directly in to academia after having earned my JD. That being said, I do have the requisite technical training which may allow me to offer some constructive insights regarding your legal concerns. I will have to look in to the posts you reference and will get back with you once I have had time to assimilate whatever you've written, Thank you again for confiding in me my comrade.
At this point in time you're the most qualified individual and just in general I trust your competence, for us to be able to communicate easier I started a conversation, but yes take your time, I appreciate your support wholeheartedly.

At this point in time you're the most qualified individual and just in general I trust your competence, for us to be able to communicate easier I started a conversation, but yes take your time, I appreciate your support wholeheartedly.
No problem brocel. Also, I think there is at least one other JDcel on these forums and I believe he is actually a practicing attorney. I will have to refresh my recollection of these matters but when I think of who this is, I will tag him here and see if I can't put you in contact with him.

No problem brocel. Also, I think there is at least one other JDcel on these forums and I believe he is actually a practicing attorney. I will have to refresh my recollection of these matters but when I think of who this is, I will tag him here and see if I can't put you in contact with him.
Thanks, this is a small matter so your help should be sufficient

iirc he said he would delete his account because he had to start a job
he also said he felt like killing himself just at the thought of working

I hope he's okay but i doubt he is.

That guy hated himself so much but his way of speaking was incredibly funny and unique

I believe it because it fits your psychological profile.

You are scornful and condescending like a rich prick.

Also, like a lazy ass rich prick, you can't take anything seriously. For you, it is all a game, a "background activity", in other words a pastime. For most incels here, including myself, it is a life and death matter.