Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the highest IQ member of this forum?

I'm one of them since I am primordial

@stinkycel
all jokes aside
@Pillow City Pimp sounds smart i looked at a couple studies he posted

@stinkycel
all jokes aside
@Pillow City Pimp sounds smart i looked at a couple studies he posted and check out the primordial @erenyeager

@Intellau_Celistic

@OutcompetedByRoomba

@OutcompetedByRoomba
Easily the smartest and well spoken member on the forum
@OutcompetedByRoomba
11hat is judaism

Attachments

• 113302221-what-is-judaism-and-how-real-jewish-orthodox-should-dress-and-look-like-outdoor-sunn...jpg
    113302221-what-is-judaism-and-how-real-jewish-orthodox-should-dress-and-look-like-outdoor-sunn...jpg
    147 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Probably an user who is long banned or roped

One of the agents monitoring the site.

Wish one of the useless check-stealers doing research on us would invest some effort into finding out the average IQ of users and the IQ distribution on the site, I predict it's vaguely dumbbell-shaped, like the IQ distribution for autists in general seems to be.
IQ Distribution from Autism Spectrum Disorder and IQ  A Complex Interplay
Autism Are Smart Autists Underdiagnosed Specturm Article
IQ Subtest Difficulties For Autists

I have an IQ of 117.

@Atavistic Autist @WorthlessSlavicShit that dude with the annoying orange as his avi, there is a bunch more I'm forgetting
@Intellau_Celistic seems hard to judge so who knows
Going through the must read section it might have been one of the older users as well.

@General Alek

One of Intellau's schizo Roblox forum copypastas mentions that his IQ was measured to be 157.

Top 5 in no particular order (imo):
@Ahnfeltia
@Atavistic Autist
@GeckoBus
@Gymcelled
@K9Otaku

Honorable mentions:
@chudurbudur (absolute forum legend and computer science PhD - you will be missed, king :feelsbadman:)
@Grothendieck (math PhD student and based poster who deleted his account :feelsbadman:)
@SchrodingersDick (you rarely see it from his posts, but he's definitely up there)
@the.oracle (check his mental illness thread)
@cvh1991 (consistent, high quality poster)

Can't think of anyone else (besides me, KEK) off of the top of my head at the moment.

Last edited:
One of Intellau's schizo Roblox forum copypastas mentions that his IQ was measured to be 157.
After 150, the score can't reliably be measured. It's literally the tail end of the curve.

@BlkPillPres but he left

@Ahnfeltia
@Atavistic Autist
@GeckoBus
@Gymcelled
@K9Otaku
Thanks, I guess.

What I don't understand is why you refuse to debate me if you think I am Hi IQ. Discussion with Hi IQ ppl is always worth it, isn't it?

It is only with low IQ ppl that discussion is worthless.

I fucking knew it. This is a man speaking from a higher dimensional realm and all of you mfs saw him as "mentally ill"
Personally I'm a fan of his roblox forum posts. They're some of the most blackpilled and insightful writings I've come across, and based on the timestamps he was a mere teencel when he composed them.
To give just one example, some schizo-coper made a thread Re: might consider making a tulpa again
#151795981Monday, December 15, 2014 11:59 PM CST
"@anony I'm in near complete social isolation I'm getting dug into a hole It may be extremely hard to get pulled out of the hole But the tulpa is supposed to help stop the digging Make me feel wanted by someone that isn't online, you know?"
and Intellau (AnonyAnonymous) replied:
Abstraction is simply not the answer to your problems. You're attempting to use abstraction as a means of making yourself oblivious to the problems you're having, yet it's only going to cause further issues.

After 150, the score can't reliably be measured. It's literally the tail end of the curve.
Any figure higher than 160 is fake. A score of 157 means that Intellau scored close to 4 standard deviations above the mean on whatever test the shrink administered to him.
main-qimg-50f64d5a1b2cd228affc1d18f4b376be

main-qimg-c24e86a76de8919ebe590ff7f90ac1e2-lq

@Intellau_Celistic

oh nice catch, makes him all the more intriguing if true
It's true. I think nobody bothers to read Intellau's Roblox posts because of their awkward formatting, which is a pity as you can tell from the way he writes that he is an extremely intelligent individual.

Moronism
#181273641 Friday, January 08, 2016 5:40 AM CST
"So moronism have you carried out iq tests or field studies to objectively prove your superiority?" Yes I have. According to the results of said testing, I am within a percentage of cognitive functionality that you and your contemporaries are permanently incapable of attaining.

Moronism
#183567345 Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren. Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful. Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature. I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible. Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision. It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation. Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy. Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool. Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory. It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I. Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology. Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules. I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.

@Ahnfeltia
@Atavistic Autist
@GeckoBus
@Gymcelled
@K9Otaku

Honorable mentions:
@chudurbudur (absolute forum legend and computer science PhD - you will be missed, king :feelsbadman:)
@Grothendieck (math PhD student and based poster who deleted his account :feelsbadman:)
@SchrodingersDick (you rarely see it from his posts, but he's definitely up there)
@the.oracle (check his mental illness thread)
@cvh1991 (consistent, high quality poster)

Can't think of anyone else (besides me, KEK) off of the top of my head at the moment.
You forgot @Orzmund :feelsrope:

Which raises the question: why doesn't he bestow us with any of his high IQ shit here? I whole heartedly agree with this assessment of his intelligence. It's very peculiar and we desperately need more people like him (active) on this forum.

It makes no sense why he would effort post on Roblox, eons ago, but remain in a schizophrenic state of unintelligible delirium here, as an adult.

Last edited:
@Atavistic Autist
@GeckoBus
@I want virgin girl
@OutcompetedByRoomba
@cvh1991

i think they all make pretty high IQ posts consistently

@senses fail is one no one else will probably mention he is not the highest highest of the forum but he has made some good posts

@Celasius high IQ too
@Govid_Dorious high IQ about all the race shit

Which raises the question: why doesn't he bestow us with any of his high IQ shit here? I whole heartedly agree with this assessment of his intelligence. It's very peculiar and we desperately need more people like him (active) on this forum.

It makes no sense why he would effort post on Roblox, eons ago, but remain in a schizophrenic state of unintelligible delirium here, as an adult.
He no longer composes high IQ rants because he's "depressed and sluggish from a brain lesion". Also you negers (can't post that word in englisch for some reason) apparently never read the high IQ posts he wrote years ago in the Roblox forum that he copypastes here.

He no longer composes high IQ rants because he's "depressed and sluggish from a brain lesion". Also you negers (can't post that word in englisch for some reason) apparently never read the high IQ posts he wrote years ago in the Roblox forum that he copypastes here.
How can I find his good posts?

How can I find his good posts?
He's been copypasting them on this forum e.g. https://incels.is/threads/anti-semitism-mass-thread.366747/page-22

It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
Png

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren.Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful.Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature.I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible.Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision.It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation.Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy.Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool.Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory.It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I.Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology.Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules.I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.

He's been copypasting them on this forum e.g. https://incels.is/threads/anti-semitism-mass-thread.366747/page-22

It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
Png

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren.Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful.Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature.I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible.Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision.It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation.Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy.Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool.Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory.It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I.Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology.Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules.I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.
Oh, how do you know it is his posts and not just some random person on a random forum he is copy pasting?

Oh, how do you know it is his posts and not just some random person on a random forum he is copy pasting?
He has a very distinct style of writing that I would describe as formal in tone with flawless grammar and precise diction - almost clinical in its perfection. Look up the Roblox posts made by AnonyAnonymous, Unintelligent_Anon and Moronism (which are just a few of his alts on Roblox), you can tell that they're by the same author.

He has a very distinct style of writing that I would describe as formal in tone with flawless grammar and precise diction - almost clinical in its perfection. Look up the Roblox posts made by AnonyAnonymous, Unintelligent_Anon and Moronism (which are just a few of his alts on Roblox), you can tell that they're by the same author.
Thanks for letting me know his alt names
It's possible it is him not just completely random roblox posts, the type of writing is probably similar but I did not want to read a wall of text right now so I left a tab open to read it later and see.