Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is the biggest looksmaxxer here? What did you do?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
How much did you weigh then vs now? Bodyfat? BMI? Height? Hair transplant? Surgery?

Which looks level did you start at and ascend to?

Was there any difference at all in treatment?

You're posting here, so it was all in vein, right or were there other benefits?

If you think looksmaxxing is cope (it is somewhat, but it depends) and you hate talk about ascension, then post in a different thread.

So far:

Gynecomastia (man boob removal)
Lifting (since 6 months)
Removal of acne scars (my first session is in two days)

Pending :
Braces for teeth

Maybe:
Eyebrow lift, to address facial asymmetry on one hand, and gain hunter eyebrows.

Looksmaxing, in principle, is something all of us should seek to do. We live in a world where appearances are everything, at an alarmingly increasing pace.

If you know about a looksmax procedure than can improve your looks even if by 0.5 , and granted you know exactly what you're getting yourself into, then go for it.

FACEandLMS said:
How much did you weigh then vs now? Bodyfat? BMI? Height? Hair transplant? Surgery?

If you think looksmaxxing is cope (it is somewhat, but it depends) and you hate talk about ascension, then post in a different thread.

What are you getting done for your acne scars? Also how much did it cost you

Heightcel said:
What are you getting done for your acne scars? Also how much did it cost you

I suppose you were replying to my post, not the TS.

It's some laser-based procedure for deep scars. 2 sessions would get me rid of acne scars by 70%. 

It costs 600 USD per session, but where I live (Middle East), such procedures are cheap compared to the west.

You can only ever boost yourself by 1 PSL through looksmaxing unless you are deformed or have one extremely bad feature.

If you're starting at psl4 or less it's over anyway in the west boyos.

Just LOL @ manlets looksmaxing.

Lol took care of my skin, did my eywbrows (not too much offcourse). 

Im gonna het braces for my overbite soon.

And im not sure if im going to have a rhinoplasty

I don't see the hate the concept of looksmaxing gets here.

It comes with varying degrees of success.

Some games' source code allow for amazing mods, better than the original. Other source codes, you just can't work with.

If you catch my drift.

I am getting a rhinoplasty for sure.

Accutane, teeth whitening , losing a lot of weight and lifting ,earrings, a nice haircut(srs). Lost my virginity after this 4 months process. Prior to that I have been invisible to women during the entirety of my life except for 1 year during middle school, even though my personality has been the same and I interacted with women a lot.Severe acne can make anyone invisible regardless of their facial features. If your main problem is acne you are a volcel.

rotandrise said:
Accutane, teeth whitening , losing a lot of weight and lifting ,earrings, a nice haircut(srs). Lost my virginity after this 4 months process. Prior to that I have been invisible to women during the entirety of my life except for 1 year during middle school, even though my personality has been the same and I interacted with women a lot.Severe acne can make anyone invisible regardless of their facial features. If your main problem is acne you are a volcel.
Did you lose your virginity to your uncle.

rotandrise said:

That's fucking great, dude.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Lol took care of my skin, did my eywbrows (not too much offcourse). 

Im gonna het braces for my overbite soon.

And im not sure if im going to have a rhinoplasty

braces alone can fix overbite?

hehe xd said:
braces alone can fix overbite?

Yeah but it depends on how worse youre overbite is.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Yeah but it depends on how worse youre overbite is.

My dentis said my bite is natural, my chin is a little receeded and my front teeth cover most of my bottom teeth when i close my mouth so idk

My looksmax was unintentional. I can't enjoy food anymore and lost a lot of weight in the process

jamho22 said:
My looksmax was unintentional. I can't enjoy food anymore and lost a lot of weight in the process

In that case you always had Chad bones, just hidden under fat. Some seem to think you raised 4 points which is almost unheard of if its true.

How old are you now? How many years of pussy did you miss out on by being fat?

FACEandLMS said:

check out my looksmaxing post