Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is more subhuman: Niggers or pajeets?

• Niggers

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Pajeets

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★

Pajeets (excluding whitepassing North Indian ones)

pajeets for sure

Niggers have managed to brainwash an entire generation of white people with their rap, that's their superiority.

Mutts like me are more subhuman than both

Pashtuns > Pakis > Brahmins > Saharans > Mulattos > Kshatriya > Cushites > Vaishya > Bantus > Nilotics > Dalits

At least pajeets could run their country somehow, even if a lot of them are clowns. The jeets also had a great ancient culture.

What does subsaharan niggers have or had?

At least pajeets could run their country somehow, even if a lot of them are clowns. The jeets also had a great ancient culture.

What does subsaharan niggers have or had?
Modern jeets never had a great culture, those were aryans. The inhabitants of India used to be white, like all great cultures.

indians are so gone man. i see them everyday on the bus dude they're so depressed and hopeless. it seems like the ones here only have time to work and take the bus. So over for curries

Nationality, not an ethnicity. They're largely ethnically the same as those Punjabi subhumans you see in Cucknada.
Pashtuns > Pakis > Brahmins > Saharans > Mulattos > Kshatriya > Cushites > Vaishya > Bantus > Nilotics > Dalits
Pashtuns at the top I agree with but otherwise this whole list needs to be reordered to have all nigs above all curries. Idk why there's such an obsession amongst people in RW or RW-adjacent spheres like this one over high caste curroids. Most pajeets in the US are upper-caste, I live amongst plenty. They're literally all unathletic midwits. No good genes anywhere in sight. At least nigs have athleticism and BBC

Nigs are also more attractive than curries and that's not even up for debate. It doesn't matter if curries look more Caucasoid, considering that groids have wider zygos, jaws, and palates than even whites. This isn't to say they're more attractive than whites, they obviously get mogged by whites and most MENA bone structure-wise (nigs have shallow orbits and ape-like maxillary prognathism) but they're objectively the 3rd best looking race after.

Last edited:
The inhabitants of India used to be white
This is we wuz. Genetic evidence points to the Sintashta (Aryan invaders of India) as having been swarthy. They did of course come from the Corded Ware culture of Europe, who were the first white people, but they mixed back with Eastern populations as they traveled in that direction. Also, by the time the Golden Age of India rolled around the population would have been very mongrelized.

None of that is the problem here though. The real problem is you and that guy pedestalizing curroid civilization as having ever been "great". It was not.

considering that groids have wider zygos, jaws, and palates than even whites.
Kys

Whites have consistently won all strength competitions. Niggers are built for running, not for strength or muscles.

You some kind of nigger lover?

Close to each other but niggers win by abit

Kys

Whites have consistently won all strength competitions. Niggers are built for running, not for strength or muscles.

Read the next sentence
This isn't to say they're more attractive than whites, they obviously get mogged by whites and most MENA bone structure-wise (nigs have shallow orbits and ape-like maxillary prognathism) but they're objectively the 3rd best looking race after.

And when did I say nigs were physically the strongest? They have the most sports-inclined physiology, that's not up for debate. They have more fast twitch muscle fibers which make their movements explosive. Nigs can run fast and jump high. But yeah whites outclass them in things like powerlifting

Kys

Also this is a laughable level of insecurity. How did you see my pfp or any of the rhetoric I've posted on this site, or even me calling them "groids" and "nigs" in THIS VERY THREAD and think I was pro-nig? Me simply pointing out that nigs have 3rd tier bone structure after whites and MENAs made you flip out and dilate, wtf :feelshaha:

They have the most sports-inclined physiology, that's not up for debate.
Source: your ass
They have the most sports-inclined physiology
I've seen countless videos where 1 white guy takes on 4 niggers without any problems. Yes, niggers have explosive punches, that's all they can fucking do, suckerpunch. :feelskek: If what you said was true, niggers should dominate boxing, but slavs and nordics do with an occasional nigger here and there. I have to admit that niggers are better at running than most races (they have long legs and a short torso). They suck at literally anything else.

Also this is a laughable level of insecurity.
Because I didn't expect to find here of all places jewish demoralization posts :feelskek: Most niggers are scrawny, weak monkeys, that's not even up for debate. Maybe you should stop watching so many rap videos bro

Last edited:
I think it's quite obvious that curries mog niggers, atleast india had a great civilization at one point, meanwhile black history is just one big embaressment, however niggers certainly mog jeets in smv and overall better perceived among normies nowadays

Source: your ass
I'm talking about sports that use a ball. They're way overrepresented in all of those.
Because I didn't expect to find here of all places jewish demoralization posts :feelskek:
I never even brought up any comparison between nigs and whites in terms of strength. I simply stated they have wider jaws, zygos, and palates than whites, and even stated RIGHT IN THE NEXT SENTENCE that whites still mog them hard. You literally flipped out at me saying just one positive thing about nigs and brought up the whole strength thing yourself.

I'm not anti-white at all but you're a prime example of a race gigacoper, you can't cope with the reality of being a subhuman rotting on this forum so you cling to your race (despite being a poor example of it) and flip out at the littlest of things that you perceive as an attack on it. I didn't even attack whites ONCE but said just one positive thing about nigs and suddenly your axe wound hurts. JFL :lul:

I didn't even attack whites ONCE but said just one positive thing about nigs and suddenly your axe wound hurts. JFL :lul:
Let's just forget it. I don't really care. I just really don't like niggers (in case someone hasn't noticed).

The problem is that "niggers are more atlethic" and also the BBC myth are jewish lies used to make niggers seem more attractive to society to disguise how utterly subhuman they are. Why do you think so many white women fall for them and get murdered? Yes, ugly becky women, but white women nevertheless. It's understandable that I can't be calm with such a predicament.

Out of control pajeet cope
Wtf dym retard i am not pajeet, but its true theyre way sexless than niggers, only north insians get chicks cuz rich brahmin and white features

Niggers (the ones that live in African continent)
Then pajeets
The pajeets and negros that live in the north America are privileged bunch and are not comparable.

Niggers (the ones that live in African continent)
Then pajeets
The pajeets and negros that live in the north America are privileged bunch and are not comparable.
This.
But how do you rank Niggers and curries in western countries? Niggers are lower because curries contribute in IT jobs and other intelectually demanding fields, albeit poorly.

Both nogs and pajeets have given me more then any chink has, pajeets in the form of cooking inspiration and nig nogs in terms of blues, funk and soul inspiration, a gook on the flipside has never inspired me in any way meagre or large, from food to music.

a gook on the flipside has never inspired me in any way meagre or large, from food to music.
Doesn't your name literally come from DMC? That's a gook game. Gooks are culturally waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay superior to nigs and curries and it's not remotely close

North indians arent pajeets, we are aryan noble brahmins

Doesn't your name literally come from DMC? That's a gook game. Gooks are culturally waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay superior to nigs and curries and it's not remotely close
That's about it, old capcom and Konami other then that plings plongs never added anything to my daily routine

Brahmins are aryan ASF, we even telephathically communicated with adolf hitler in ww2
I live around you fuckers here in NJ. You're all ugly, unathletic midwits, you have no good genes whatsoever.

And to debunk your "muh Aryan" cope, the Steppe component in Indians is Steppe_MLBA which is only 2/3 Yamnaya in origin (and even that peaks at 18-30% in curroids), unlike the Steppe_EMBA component in Euros. You aren't Aryan and never will be, faggot

North indians arent pajeets, we are aryan noble brahmins
You are nasty street-shitting apes who rape everything in a 5 mile radius. "Pajeet" even comes from Punjabi naming conventions. Kys you coping faggot

Nationality, not an ethnicity. They're largely ethnically the same as those Punjabi subhumans you see in Cucknada.
Pakis have less AASI admixture and more Iranian Neolithic Farmer admixture, so they're less subhuman on average.
Pashtuns at the top I agree with but otherwise this whole list needs to be reordered to have all nigs above all curries. Idk why there's such an obsession amongst people in RW or RW-adjacent spheres like this one over high caste curroids. Most pajeets in the US are upper-caste, I live amongst plenty. They're literally all unathletic midwits. No good genes anywhere in sight. At least nigs have athleticism and BBC
Niggers probably do dick mog and atheltic mog Indians, I dont deny that, but in terms of face, hair texture, nose shape, skin color, IQ, and of course, civilizational achievments, Indians definitley mog in all those. Plus, Indians are easier to "bleach", and I think that factors in to racial SMV. That said, even in Africa, you can see how Indians run things, they do the important work in places like Kenya or Uganda, the Niggers depend on them to survive.

Nigs are also more attractive than curries and that's not even up for debate. It doesn't matter if curries look more Caucasoid, considering that groids have wider zygos, jaws, and palates than even whites. This isn't to say they're more attractive than whites, they obviously get mogged by whites and most MENA bone structure-wise (nigs have shallow orbits and ape-like maxillary prognathism) but they're objectively the 3rd best looking race after.
Indian women mog Black women, but Black men mog Indian men on average. So it's kinda equalled out. I can tell you, with how many African immigrants Canada has, there are ALOT of actual PURE Blacks in Canada, unlike in America where they often have 20% or more White DNA, and alot of these pure Black Africans have ugly faces and are short, though they still tend to be muscular and have big bones.

254426955 1347394212383241 6691598688418976825 n
242307365 566237151463271 7575158009172276415 n
250826218 711978180193734 6561257148642149415 n

Niggers probably do dick mog and atheltic mog Indians
Not "probably" lol it's a certainty. There are no reliable studies done on dick size but stereotypes generally come about for a reason, and as for athleticism, you will never in a gorillion years see curry equivalents to sportsmen like Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, etc.
As I explained above, nigs are more robust. Their main issue is the bug eyes and prognathism, as well as the fact that their wide facial features can look disharmonious. Curries share the same failos of bug eyes and shit harmony while also having way worse bones than nigs
skin color
Nigs gigamog curries in this aspect. Curries' skin is matte whereas nig skin glows. Nig skin looks healthy while curry skin looks like poop. Of course some very light curries skinmog nigs but the average curry most certainly doesn't

Not "probably" lol it's a certainty. There are no reliable studies done on dick size but stereotypes generally come about for a reason, and as for athleticism, you will never in a gorillion years see curry equivalents to sportsmen like Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, etc.
Yeah, I was agreeing with you. I just said probably cause that's how I talk. Anyone with eyes can see blacks are way way way more athletic and muscular than Indians.
As I explained above, nigs are more robust. Their main issue is the bug eyes and prognathism, as well as the fact that their wide facial features can look disharmonious. Curries share the same failos of bug eyes and shit harmony while also having way worse bones than nigs
I have seen alot of indians who do not have bug eyes, moreso than blacks, blacks probably just have less noticable bug eyes due to darker skin. And their wide facial features are a HUMONGOUS failo, it's not something to be underestimated in how ugly it makes them. I work with a lot of black males/females and indian males/females, and I can assure you the blacks always look uglier than the indians, be it male of female.
Nigs gigamog curries in this aspect. Curries' skin is matte whereas nig skin glows. Nig skin looks healthy while curry skin looks like poop.
Can you post an example of what you mean by this? Because these indian women look like they have healthy skin
68959267 467162754133740 3445792815160767856 n
170037022 1119034875242926 1523925192814548560 n
130907705 1722110051298193 8682905285478603025 n

Of course some very light curries skinmog nigs but the average curry most certainly doesn't
I think you underestimate how ugly pure blacks can be tbh.