Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who is more evil nazi germany (propaganda version) or actual israel

which

• Nazis from Schindler's List

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Israel Reality

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Considering that the nazis are demonized lets try that one actually

The nazis didn’t take my foreskin

:feelshmm: A piece-of-cake question

ok but nazis put people into gas chambers in this propaganda. how does israel top that
Nazis didn’t start it. The Jews started the war first. The Jews also controlled and ran the US and UK allies

i really dont give a shit i just want israel to be gone off the planet

Nazis didn’t start it. The Jews started the war first. The Jews also controlled and ran the US and UK allies
im saying propaganda of nazis is my point.

imagine that the nazis were evil is my point.

I'm wondering what elaborate thing israel has done worse than gas chambers

idc
CruxGammata

OPs question is literally “So what’s more evil fiction or reality”

im saying propaganda of nazis is my point.

imagine that the nazis were evil is my point.
If you compare them then Israel comes out on top in terms of evilness. Israel castrated African Jews. They genocide Palestinians after betraying them. They spread degeneracy and lgbt. They spread feminism and also recently funded an lgbt parade in Tokyo.

Attachments

• IMG_1579.png
    IMG_1579.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 14
The whole Israeli vs Gaza thing is just brown people blowing each other up who cares anymore

If you compare them then Israel comes out on top in terms of evilness. Israel castrated African Jews. They genocide Palestinians after betraying them. They spread degeneracy and lgbt. They spread feminism and also recently funded an lgbt parade in Tokyo.
Ah so they're more corruptors than outright obliterators. It's like comparing morgoth to palpatine. Israel would do genocide if it could but they're doing more satanical things. Showing more clear minded investment rather than hatred/ feeling and reason based evil.

To be elaborate in something is spiritually complicit. When someone isn't doing it for the sake of afflicted provocation, be it anger or whatever, then it's less evil .

Ah so they're more corruptors than outright obliterators. It's like comparing morgoth to palpatine. Israel would do genocide if it could but they're doing more satanical things. Showing more clear minded investment rather than hatred/ feeling and reason based evil.

To be elaborate in something is spiritually complicit. When someone isn't doing it for the sake of afflicted provocation, be it anger or whatever, then it's less evil .
Exactly. Jews are not straightforward people like Muslims and Christians. They will forever seek pity from the world whilst secretly plotting and planning the most evil shit in history

Exactly. Jews are not straightforward people like Muslims and Christians. They will forever seek pity from the world whilst secretly plotting and planning the most evil shit in history
they live for it.

others have to be provoked.

jews provoke themselves in case they lose their way because you can't be too evil uncarefully. you have to work with people's perceptions and keep stability.

Foids are the most evil

It shouldn't even be a question, it's common sense at this point.