Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is higher IQ - BrendioEEE, or MENSA_IQcel?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

who IQ is of more high?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
BrendioEE is almost married man, and I see no MENSA_IQcel getting married at moment o_O

Normally man getting married means he low IQ, because that achieved by him being chd or wealthy, or just betabuxx, but Bremdio EE getting married because of his unconvenyional beauty, style, fame, and personality, while being poor, and thats high IQ

Last edited:
Brendio tbh.

@Dregster666 thoughts?

brendio is in for a rude awakening soon

At least Brendioeee was smart enough to statusmaxx, meanwhile Mensa is reverse statusmaxxing in the lowest status community imaginable

Naming yourself mensaiq is a pretty lowiq trait not gonna lie.

Watch out guys, @MENSA_IQcel is gonna strangle you with Zimbabwe dollars if you don't vote for him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

There are a lot of chads "mgtows" that gave up of this idea of marriage and realized that marriage is a scam and an "incel" as BrendioEEE got married hahahaa
BrendioEEE has the lowest IQ of this forum because he knew about the blackpill and how it's fucked to marry and having a gf nowadays even so he got married.
jfl at getting married in 2020

There are a lot of chads "mgtows" that gave up of this idea of marriage and realized that marriage is a scam and an "incel" as BrendioEEE got married hahahaa
BrendioEEE has the lowest IQ of this forum because he knew about the blackpill and how it's fucked to marry and having a gf nowadays even so he got married.
jfl at getting married at 2020

@Dregster666 please help us and destroy him in this thread, fakecel worship can't be tolerated.

Last edited:
Normal man marries because has money. Poorcel marrying is potential of something higher, as only poor man can get good wife. To soon to say BrendioEE's good (only clear she is stupid), but give them chance

Bro he's likely barely better than homeless lol. People need to understand the reasons of WHY marriage is bad for men. Those Chads could be marrying people of higher-status and wealth and it would be a net benefit to them.

Normal man marries because has money. Poorcel marrying is potential of something higher, as only poor man can get good wife. To soon to say BrendioEE's good (only clear she is stupid), but give them chance
Marriage is the most cucked thing ever bro
Marriage is a fucking scam.
Poorcel marrying is potential of something higher, as only poor man can get good wife.stupid)
I'm sorry, but this is one of the most cucked thing I have ever heard.
Where the fuck are your head bro? WE ARE IN 2020
It doesn't matter if you're poor or rich.
She'll continue being hypergamous. did you read something about the blackpill? have you ever seen the divorce rates growing up at lightspeed?
What do you think it's going to happen after you marry your beloved girl? you'll have a happy ending and live together forever?
I'm countless stories of this kind of men with the same mentality being raped nowadays.
"I'm poor and she wants to marry me oh, I think it's real love" GROW THE FUCK UP
Bro he's likely barely better than homeless lol. People need to understand the reasons of WHY marriage is bad for men. Those Chads could be marrying people of higher-status and wealth and it would be a net benefit to them.
I do not agree...
Women usually marry some guy to betabuxx her and most of chads aren't willing to betabuxx, but fuck.
and men marrying women with better status than him is a fucking nightmare...

Last edited:
Marriage is the most cucked thing ever bro
Marriage is a fucking scam.

I'm sorry, but this is one of the most cucked thing I have ever heard.
Where the fuck are your head bro? WE ARE IN 2020
It doesn't matter if you're poor or rich.
She'll continue being hypergamous. did you read something about the blackpill? have you ever seen the divorce rates growing up at lightspeed?
What do you think it's going to happen after you marry your beloved girl? you'll have a happy ending and live together forever?
I'm countless stories of this kind of men with the same mentality being raped nowadays.
"I'm poor and she wants to marry me oh, I think it's real love" GROW THE FUCK UP
Being poor non-chad is repellent for unworthy femoids. BrendioEEs family deserve chance

Mensa_IQcel because he is 100% just a troll and you guys are eating it up. BrendioEEE is an attention whore but he doesn't 100% troll.

I do not agree...
Women usually marry some guy to betabuxx her and most of chads aren't willing to betabuxx, but fuck.
How can you betabuxx when you're poor, no job trying to find one in years, no education, etc? It's more likely she ends up being the one financially supporting him lol.

You see you're just spouting shit. According to you that dude who just made all that money in the divorce with Adele was a simp and cuck for marrying her. Girls will reverse betabuxx Chads and more.

The disadvantages for men in marriage are specifically due to the financial aspects and the fact that many men are betabuxxers who make more.

and men marrying women with better status than him is a fucking nightmare...
And why exactly is that? If you had the chance to marry some billionaire's daughter you wouldn't? Because of your ego or what?

i would only marry someone who's financially better off than me

And why exactly is that? If you had the chance to marry some billionaire's daughter you wouldn't? Because of your ego or what?
This isn't even near of reality

How can you betabuxx when you're poor, no job trying to find one in years, no education, etc? It's more likely she ends up being the one financially supporting him lol.

You see you're just spouting shit. According to you that dude who just made all that money in the divorce with Adele was a simp and cuck for marrying her. Girls will reverse betabuxx Chads and more.

The disadvantages for men in marriage are specifically due to the financial aspects and the fact that many men are betabuxxers who make more.
Would you marry a billionaire 65 year old trannie? most men doesn't give a fuck about their degrees.
If she's in her best years and is billionaire I would recommend you to stay with her, but not marry.
good luck trying to finder at least a millionaire daughter out there that is willing to stay with you and will not betray you in the future and will be happy with you forever. tbh I don't give a fuck about women with money or degree because this stuff doesn't let my peepee hard.
Ss

Edit:around 90%, for divorces initiated by women with a college education and the rate of divorce nowadays is 50%.
jfl at jumping of a plane with 50% of chance of your parachute to open.

There was a research that I don't remember where I saw it saying: of the 50% of marriages not ending in divorce 5% are genuinely happy
5% are fine, 45% are unhappy.

Do you really believe that evething is going to be ok after you marry your millionaire unicorn. jfl at these cucks

Last edited:
Would you marry a billionaire 65 year old trannie?
Where in the world did this come from? Lol.

If she's in her best years and is billionaire I would recommend you to stay with her, but not marry.
Why so she can easily leave with you on the curb poor and homeless because there is no leverage or governmental involvement?

I mean I feel like I'm having a stroke reading this post. Do you realize that all of those times we look at those male celebrities getting divorce raped the exact same thing can happen in reverse and has?

happy with you forever. tbh I don't give a fuck about women with money or degree because this stuff doesn't let my peepee hard.
I never said you should care or prioritize that. I'm saying that the RISK from marrying some of higher-status/wealth is not there at all and comparable to other marriages. It is in fact a net benefit and a situation where the female would have incentive to stay with you so as to not lose money in divorce proceedings.

Do you realize that all of those times we look at those male celebrities getting divorce raped the exact same thing can happen in reverse and has?
That's called EXCEPTION.
If 1% of women got raped by court it means that 99% of the rest are men bro.
and the exactly same thing "can" happen, but most of them doesn't happen at all.

It is in fact a net benefit and a situation where the female would have incentive to stay with you so as to not lose money in divorce proceedings.
Why would a women marry a fucking loser poorcel? This only happens if she's old or she's really really in love with you because she'll probably be aware that she's in a better position than you and she'll not choose you just because you like her. It's all about trade. She has money, status and you'll need something to offer too like beauty, money or status.
Let's imagine a situation where a woman decide to marry you and she's rich and beautiful and you're just a BrendioEEE, poor, average looks with some status.
Do you really think that is going to work? she'll probably brag about how she's rich and better than you all the time ( this is pretty commom ) and you're forgetting that women are hipergamous.
There is only one benefit and it's a strict marriage between two serious religious people. I'm not saying about these people that read three lines of the bible and think they're saved. I'm talking about people that really believe and practice the words in the bible.

“It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[a] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

I'm not talking about marrying some random rich and beautiful woman at the street just to have sex and money or laws, I'm talking about having a healthy and lasting marriage.

No one take marriage seriously nowadays... just see how it's divorce is common nowadays
Do you realize that all of those times we look at those male celebrities getting divorce raped the exact same thing can happen in reverse and has?
That's called EXCEPTION.
and the exactly same thing "can" happen, but most of them doesn't happen at all.

It is in fact a net benefit and a situation where the female would have incentive to stay with you so as to not lose money in divorce proceedings.
Why would a women marry a fucking loser poorcel? This only happens if she's old or she's really really in love with you because she'll probably be aware that she's in a better position than you and she'll not choose you just because you like her. It's all about trade. She has money, status and you'll need something to offer too like beauty, money or status.
Let's imagine a situation where a woman decide to marry you and she's rich and beautiful and you're just a BrendioEEE, poor, average looks with some status.
Do you really think that is going to work? she'll probably brag about how she's rich and better than you all the time ( this is pretty commom ) and you're forgetting that women are hipergamous.
There is only one benefit and it's a strict marriage between two serious religious people. I'm not saying about these people that read three lines of the bible and think they're saved. I'm talking about people that really believe and practice the words in the bible.

“It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[a] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

I'm not talking about marrying some random rich and beautiful woman at the street just to have sex and money or laws, I'm talking about having a healthy and lasting marriage.

No one take marriage seriously nowadays... just see how it's divorce is common nowadays

EDIT: would you really waste your time to marrying a woman that has better status and money than you knowing that your marriage will probably end in divorce ? if a women is richer than you and you get divorced in the future it wouldn't matter for you because just you were poor? really? You would be one of that cucks that do anything for their wives just because she sustain him.

LET ME REMIND YOU WE ARE IN 2020.

Do you really believe that if a women choose you when you're ugly and poor it means that she really loves you and your marriage has higher chances of working? do you really belive that? do you REALLY believe that? in 2020? 2020? hahahhhahhahahaahahahaha bluepill

Last edited:
That's called EXCEPTION.
It doesn't happen because MANY MEN aren't in that situation to begin with lol.

The law doesn't magically change.

Why would a women marry a fucking loser poorcel?
I'm not saying that they would, though it happened for BrendioEEE.

She has money, status and you'll need something to offer too like beauty,
Hence why I specifically mentioned "Chads" while bringing the point up.

Do you really think that is going to work? she'll probably brag about how she's rich and better than you all the time ( this is pretty commom )
Most marriages don't work out. I think the dynamic is healthier than vice versa (assuming no prenup or anything of the sort).

Bluepill cope if you think that happens with Chad's anyways

And now you're moving onto some religious argument when you're original post was talking the societal negatives regarding the institution of men.

Also, marrying poor is far more likely to achieve that result anyways.

Just admit you were wrong unless you can give me evidence of massive downsides of marrying while poor (of course assuming you don't become rich during the time frame of the marriage).

And I'll ignore the fact about reproduction and studies that show that (even in its down-trodden current state) men benefit emotionally/mentally from marriage -> which is why FEMALES are the ones that initiate divorces.

Last edited:
Bluepill cope if you think that happens with Chad's anyways
MGTOW?
There are a lot of men that are being raped after 20 years or more of marriage. you're not going to be chad forever and even so your beauty won't have t

Look at yourself, you seem like a woman typing like that.

It's over bro.
You should be a larper or a cuck tbh.
accept it, it's fucking over.

There are a lot of men that are being raped after 20 years or more of marriage. you're not going to be chad forever and even so your beauty won't have t

Look at yourself, you seem like a woman typing like that.
Unless they're getting married at like before 25 many are already declined by old age.

Only true Chads like Meeks are like that and they retain their looks for a long while.

Mensa_IQcel because he is 100% just a troll and you guys are eating it up. BrendioEEE is an attention whore but he doesn't 100% troll.
I don’t think he’s bait tbh

the one that has tits

Brendio tbh.

@Dregster666 thoughts?
Brendio is gonna get cucked. His level of betacucking isnt difficult at all. Alot of users on here can accomplish what brendio did.

J F L when he finally brings her to chadlifornia.

I don't know who they are