Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is Chad/Tyrone who is really breeding who is jbw

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Okay guys I am a mid 30's grandpa as some yungans here like to refer to us. So my short years I have been around the block and seen a few things,

Let me start with saying that face is king. Face beats height any day every day but only if the guy is minimum 5''8.5. I saw pretty boys who even taller woman would cheat on their boyfriends with. And their boyfriends/husbands were tall believe me.

Muslim women are getting banged out by white chads. But wait not just any white Chad, he must be minimum 2 meteres tall. Muslims coping with muh islam I am sorry but your women are getting fcuked. The finest muslimas are losing their virginity to Chad, this I have ssen with my eyes is fact.

Tyrone is fcuking the finest prime blonde white Stacies . The finest the white race has to offer is geeting her back blown out by Tyrone from West Africa. Yes you heard me correct. But he must be minimum 2 metres tall like Chad. The finest of the Aryan race are losing their virginities to Tyrone. And Tyrone has 20 woman at a time just like Chad.
Muh white supremacy/nNationalism I am sorry but the cream of white womanhood is fcuking Tyrone.

So there you have it face>height. The pretty boy is slaying more than Chad/Tyrone but they all slaying tough.

But the one breeding all women blonde,chink,ethnic are muslim men. Even 5'4 muslim men are marrying blondes and breeeding them. I see it everyday so I dont understand why cels complain but yeah the face is always minimum 4/10 or 5/10.

Women are getting breeded by muslims. Chad/Tyrone and prettyboy are not breeding, maybe only one or two kids in his life time. The barely average Sand is breeding like rabbity with white women and even chinks and even ethnics women.

Last edited:
@idk125 fakecel!!!!!!!

Jk i dont believe muslims are getting all the women.

White men get the most attractive women while the rest of us rot or get sub 5s

@idk125 fakecel!!!!!!!

Jk i dont believe muslims are getting all the women.
hmmm you need to get out of your little bubble more.

Plus the man dont move around much with their women so you will never know. You see a white woman sometimes with head coverings ynd know she is muslim. But you never ever see the man.

Now there are loads and loads of white women with no head coverings but also still getting bred by ethnic muslims.

Summary, short guys but still in normal range paired with great face slay, 2 meters tall guys fuck everything left and right, and rich muslims betabuxx white girls. I agree.

White men get the most attractive women while the rest of us rot or get sub 5s
bruh I am telling you what I have seen through years of observation

Tyrone gets the finest of the white race

this white man white is justg cope. Try using that cope by arab women

Summary, short guys but still in normal range paired with great face slay, 2 meters tall guys fuck everything left and right, and poor working class muslims breed white girls. I agree.

fixed it for ya

bruh I am telling you what I have seen through years of observation

Tyrone gets the finest of the white race

this white man white is justg cope. Try using that cope by arab women
Chad gets the most attractive women white women want their own race very few want Tyrone

Let me start with saying that face is king. Face beats height any day every day but only if the guy is minimum 5''8.5.
Finally, someone that isn't an idiot.
Muslim women are getting banged out by white chads. But wait not just any white Chad, he must be minimum 2 meteres tall. Muslims coping with muh islam I am sorry but your women are getting fcuked. The finest muslimas are losing their virginity to Chad, this I have ssen with my eyes is fact.
I agree with this. I find it funny that some people assume that because I'm Muslim I should just have an arrianged marriage and call it a day. They don't realize that Muslim women have become westernized and are just as massive sluts as western women. Even worse because they do a better job at hiding the whore in them.

Chad gets the most attractive women white women want their own race very few want Tyrone
Ah bruh ok what ever fine the white man is God. I dont why you arguing with me on stuff I have oberserved with my own eyes.

But fine to ego massage your ego i will agree. The white man is the most Chad and gets all the women bla bla bla bla etc betc etc

Finally, someone that isn't an idiot.

I agree with this. I find it funny that some people assume that because I'm Muslim I should just have an arrianged marriage and call it a day. They don't realize that Muslim women have become westernized and are just as massive sluts as western women. Even worse because they do a better job at hiding the whore in them.
you better off getting with a common white woman. Many still have not been fcuked than those muslim trash.

I cant speak for all muslim woman. 30's is still young so I move between older and younger people and young muslim do all holy and conservative but behind closed doors are getting with Chad.

Shitskin cope ive never seen a nigger with a white foid irl
Only in movies to give shitskin like you hope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids like pretty boys because they're androgynous and foids are usually more bisexual nowadays.

Foids don't like the overly masculine men, those days are kinda dead.

Since homosexuality now has a stronger foothold in our societies anyways.

you better off getting with a common white woman. Many still have not been fcuked than those muslim trash.
Sadly where I'm from both have been used up. Only white women don't hide it, Muslims try to but eventually get caught. I've heard stories of people that have been with Muslim women and boy was it a reality check when I found out. Made me realize how naïve I was thinking my kind were still clean.

Sadly where I'm from both have been used up. Only white women don't hide it, Muslims try to but eventually get caught. I've heard stories of people that have been with Muslim women and boy was it a reality check when I found out. Made me realize how naïve I was thinking my kind were still clean.
explain the stories to me.

explain the stories to me.
There's a lot but a funny one that comes to mind is this story this one guy I knew in High School told me. This girl that was supposedly religious worked part-time at a fast food place with him. He would tell me that she would give him blow jobs after work but the best part about the story was how she would only give the blow jobs after taking off her hijab and then she would put it back on afterwards. :feelskek:

Foids like pretty boys because they're androgynous and foids are usually more bisexual nowadays.

Ah where you coming with all these theories. But maybe I dont know though. What I know is prettyboys are king amongst men 100% fact

There's a lot but a funny one that comes to mind is this story this one guy I knew in High School told me. This girl that was supposedly religious worked part-time at a fast food place with him. He would tell me that she would give him blow jobs after work but the best part about the story was how she would only give the blow jobs after taking off her hijab and then she would put it back on afterwards. :feelskek:
lol, what trash tbh

Let me start with saying that face is king. Face beats height any day every day but only if the guy is minimum 5''8.5.
I agree with this.

Ah where you coming with all these theories. But maybe I dont know though. What I know is prettyboys are king amongst men 100% fact
I mean sure your stereotypical Chad is still slaying.

If you compare the type of men, zoomer foids and millennial foids like. You'll realize the zoomer foids will like pretty boys more whilst millennials foids and up prefer your jock sporty-type typical Chads.

Zoomer foids tend to be more gay/bisexual anyways.

Shitskin cope ive never seen a nigger with a white foid irl
Only in movies to give shitskin like you hope :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Jezuz you really are dumb.

Okay let me massgae your ego.

white man white man, nationalism nationalism, nationalism white man white man JBW JBW JBW etc etc etc etc somon ans so forth

Sarcasm off. Btw get out more, leave home and spend a year or two away from home.

cope man. 2022 race studies showed ethnic males are at sky high incel rates.

black and white men h ave the most sex. whites slightly more than blacks and probably higher quality too

Jezuz you really are dumb.

Okay let me massgae your ego.

white man white man, nationalism nationalism, nationalism white man white man JBW JBW JBW etc etc etc etc somon ans so forth

Sarcasm off. Btw get out more, leave home and spend a year or two away from home.
Whatever live with your nigger worshipping in the end they will lynch you for fun

black and white men h ave the most sex. whites slightly more than blacks and probably higher quality too
Ah yes studies conducted by white men for white men to ego massage each other .

I have to say that I am in Europe so I cant speak for USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA etc. No idea.

I am telling me you what I see and you saying cope. Maybe you mean curry incels and chink incels. Muslims are marrying though.

Whatever live with your nigger worshipping in the end they will lynch you for fun
your women are getting fcuked lol. Even your white mothers are getting with blacks. Jezuz you are a dumb idiot.
Maybe you still young though so I will be a bit patient but dont test my patience you muthafucka white trash

Btw I live in EU so obviously white s have the most sex. They are majority.

I am talking black pill thats is why I focus primarily on our topics froma black pill filtered lens.

Do you undersdtand now what I mean?

So obviuosly whites are having sex, its a white mans land at the end of the day but I am talking blackpill thats why

Why 5'8 1/2 why not 5'9
a few cm makes a huge difference. I would say minimum 173cm

10cm is the difference between 170 and 180cm.

Inches is not precise , its good for longer distances but inadequate for precise measurements.

Ah yes studies conducted by white men for white men to ego massage each other .

I have to say that I am in Europe so I cant speak for USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA etc. No idea.

I am telling me you what I see and you saying cope. Maybe you mean curry incels and chink incels. Muslims are marrying though.
the studies show white women are volcel

ethnic men(the shortest ugliest poorest) are 10x incel than anyone else

black and white men have the most sex. white slightly more and probably higher quality

ethnic women have the most sex

so basically white men(the tallest, best looking, richest)

are breeding ethnic women(the shortest, most feminine, poorest)

who couldve guessed?

the studies show white women are volcel

ethnic men(the shortest ugliest poorest) are 10x incel than anyone else

black and white men have the most sex. white slightly more and probably higher quality

ethnic women have the most sex

so basically white men(the tallest, best looking, richest)

are breeding ethnic women(the shortest, most feminine, poorest)

who couldve guessed?
Bro I dont like studies. I am asking what do you see with your own eyes?

write what you saw with your eyes. I only wrote what I saw with my eyes for real right here on ground zero where the action is happening.

Btw yes I agree obviously white men have the most women. It is there land here where I am anyway. So they hold posotions of power and obviously have the women plus they are majority at least in this area. Obviously they breeding.

I am talking blackpill though thats why maybe you a little surprised or sumthing.

I am not talking deomgraphics.

Oh and btw white men are not breeding ethnics. White Chad is breeding ethnics. Till today I have never see a fat white trash breeding a young ethnic born in the West.

Last edited:

If that was true I wouldn't be an inkwell because I'm low t as fuck

27. I know its over.
yeah its over . Even the foids in your country are on average taller than you..

The only way forward is Peru maxxing or SEA maxing , South Africa Khoisan maxxing for the short foids