Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is better for Incels, Trump or Biden?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
I don't vote. Both left and right-wing options are always some shit yes-man. Politics is an idiots game.
The problem with not voting is that your vote is distributed automatically "by them". And that's how electoral fraud is created.

Trump because he is more likely to push the button.

you have trump in your pfp
LOL. True, but I don't really care. Of course, if you want to destroy Americanistan, vote for the other. George W. Bush and Jr were far worse than Obama too, IMO.

Politics is all about divide to conquer/rule, anyway, nothing more.

Doesn't really matter. The jews control the government and media on both sides.

Majority of Trump voters are angry young men. I'd imagine sexual frustration is part of it although others are expressing it towards far right and populist beliefs. I kinda get Incels are a fringe group but if we have too many disenfranchised young men it usually leads to war. I guess even if you hate Trump, it is a protest vote to let the MSM know we exist, and Trump causes chaos. As our minds are in chaos we need the world around us to reflect it.
Biden, because he's hated by both libtards and conservacucks.

Trump by far. Remember Obama the democrat? Remember how he accelerated all that sjw lgbt feministwhore woke soycuck cancel culture garbage in his 8 years?
That's Biden and his presidency

Trump.

Biden is more pro censorship and feminism. None of them is gonna give you a gf but at least Trump will make your coping more comfortable.

I want society to collapse, and I cant think of a better way to get that done than to put a senile old Democrat pedophile like Biden into office and give him and his corrupt scumbag friends unlimited power to destroy the economy. Biden will be asleep at the wheel and won't even know what's going on or how to fix anything.

Antifa and SJWs won't stop protesting if Trump is defeated. They'll just turn up the heat on Wall St, or white people, or all the non-existent nazis they keep talking about. Everything will spiral into a class and race warfare.... which is what Antifa and SJWs actually want.
based

Trump and Biden both are absolute shit. Your only small hope was Bernie. Bernie was the only one who actually cared for working class men instead of mwuh trump bad or mwuh black/lgbt. Trump we alll know is dumb and retarded. He is making it harder for working class incels to live on

The problem with not voting is that your vote is distributed automatically "by them". And that's how electoral fraud is created.
High IQ. If you don't exercise your right to vote others will.
Even a lot of the people who said during the Obama administration "voting is pointless" voted for Trump.
Trump by far. Remember Obama the democrat? Remember how he accelerated all that sjw lgbt feministwhore woke soycuck cancel culture garbage in his 8 years?
That's Biden and his presidency
Trump.

Biden is more pro censorship and feminism. None of them is gonna give you a gf but at least Trump will make your coping more comfortable.

I will only vote for St blackops2cel tbh :feelzez:

Biden seems like a fellow JBcel. But the left sucks.

StBlackops2cel

I will only vote for St blackops2cel tbh :feelzez:

President StBlackOps2Cel invites former President Trump to The White House (2024)

V2bqn1vfoj811

Last edited:
Well, Trump says he's going to ban Tiktok within 24 hours from today. Tiktok has allowed holes to sing and dance semi-naked, so that's a plus from me. It's not going to make things better for incels, I know, but baby steps.