Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who hurt you?

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you?
Who hurt you? :feelstastyman:

My ex girlfriend got so high on shrooms she ran around my house naked throwing herself at my roommates (who called up their friends bc they were tripping too and were freaked the fuck out). Then I asked her not to take shrooms anymore and she said no. Then I got really depressed and started sleeping a lot so she said she wanted a break. I got SO depressed after that I tried to commit suicide by overdosing on pills and she ended up not even texting me once to see how I was while I was in the hospital for a week (she knew I was there). May I remind you I had been with her for 6 months before all this happened. I now am an incel
You are virgin?

My ex girlfriend got so high on shrooms she ran around my house naked throwing herself at my roommates (who called up their friends bc they were tripping too and were freaked the fuck out). Then I asked her not to take shrooms anymore and she said no. Then I got really depressed and started sleeping a lot so she said she wanted a break. I got SO depressed after that I tried to commit suicide by overdosing on pills and she ended up not even texting me once to see how I was while I was in the hospital for a week (she knew I was there). May I remind you I had been with her for 6 months before all this happened. I now am an incel
6 months? Buddy you’re in the wrong place.

Jfl sure you’re an ‘incel’

Universe, nature, soyciety, foids.

My ex girlfriend got so high on shrooms she ran around my house naked throwing herself at my roommates (who called up their friends bc they were tripping too and were freaked the fuck out). Then I asked her not to take shrooms anymore and she said no. Then I got really depressed and started sleeping a lot so she said she wanted a break. I got SO depressed after that I tried to commit suicide by overdosing on pills and she ended up not even texting me once to see how I was while I was in the hospital for a week (she knew I was there). May I remind you I had been with her for 6 months before all this happened.
over for shroomcels
I now am an incel
Fuck you, You are not.
You are virgin?
:feelstastyman:

Pathetic.

Jfl sure you’re an ‘incel’
Imagine gatekeeping on an incel community because someone black pulled not quite as badly as you. Women still are trash regardless and I get pushed to the back of the line by chads daily so Ima stay on this forum

WHO HURT YOU?
AA484C90 76EA 427D 8CD2 97176130248C

Imagine gatekeeping on an incel community because someone black pulled not quite as badly as you. Women still are trash regardless and I get pushed to the back of the line by chads daily so Ima stay on this forum
Sorry brah but you had to go.:feelsbaton::banhammer::chad::feelsBox:

You’re definitely not an incel but if you need another black pill community to try and belong to just google search or duck duck go search for some possible mgtow forums that may or may not exist at this point.:feelsUgh:

Sorry brah but you had to go.:feelsbaton::banhammer::chad::feelsBox:

You’re definitely not an incel but if you need another black pill community to try and belong to just google search or duck duck go search for some possible mgtow forums that may or may not exist at this point.:feelsUgh:
What's with the fakcels coming to the forum all of a sudden just to brag?

Shattered expectations.

The current world order, hence why I seek its utter destruction. :feelsjuice:

Cursed by god