Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Who here still finds its hard to believe they're actually adults now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I still refuse to believe I'm actually an adult. Like this is some preview dream or something.

Like I must have missed the transition phase or introduction stage to adulthood.

I basically was a teen and suddenly I was moved forward in time and told you're an adult now.

All my peers seemed to have taken the course on how to be an adult and I somehow missed it

Losing the opportunity to experience teenage love is the worst feeling you could ever get from the blackpill ngl.
Living your teenage years as a truecel is the equivalent of living as a 60 yr old man who goes to school.

Last edited:
Meanwhile chad and stacy posting "no regrets" on their social media jfl

Meanwhile chad and stacy posting "no regrets" on their social media jfl
I keep having this feeling there were these classes on how to do stuff in society that only normies etc were invited to.

We weren't invited so we are pretty much lost

Yep, mental time dilation is one of the more conspicuous consequences of long-term inceldom. I swear I was 15 just a few years ago, now my ID says I'm 40 LOLWTFBBQ

I keep having this feeling there were these classes on how to do stuff in society that only normies etc were invited to.

We weren't invited so we are pretty much lost
it's your genetics still. You can sense people will reject you so you develop certain safeguards such as high inhib etc.

i literally cannot believe i'm almost 40 and still a virgin and still never been on a date.
i sometimes dont even recognize myself in the mirror. i'm so bald now. i used to have tons of hair. my teeth are all fucked up. i used to have white teeth. i have scars on my face i dont know how they got there. i'm so fat. i think i'm starting to shrink. i used to reach the showerhead with ease. now i have to tippy toe if i want to change the direction of the water.

just cant believe how fast life passed me by and i have nothing worth mentioning and no memories of doing anything talking about.

Yep, mental time dilation is one of the more conspicuous consequences of long-term inceldom. I swear I was 15 just a few years ago, now my ID says I'm 40 LOLWTFBBQ
i literally cannot believe i'm almost 40 and still a virgin and still never been on a date.
i sometimes dont even recognize myself in the mirror. i'm so bald now. i used to have tons of hair. my teeth are all fucked up. i used to have white teeth. i have scars on my face i dont know how they got there. i'm so fat. i think i'm starting to shrink. i used to reach the showerhead with ease. now i have to tippy toe if i want to change the direction of the water.

just cant believe how fast life passed me by and i have nothing worth mentioning and no memories of doing anything talking about.
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :feelsbadman:

How old are you tbh ?
do you still life with your parents?

Losing the opportunity to experience teenage love is the worst feeling you could ever get from the blackpill ngl.
Living your teenage years as a truecel is the equivalent of living as a 60 yr old man who goes to school.
18 going on 60 when I went bald.

I still feel like a teenager

I barely feel like an adult. Even when I do start to provide for myself, I'm way behind everyone else.
Yes, partying 101 and fucking 101. But only the most attractive people get in.

I still refuse to believe I'm actually an adult. Like this is some preview dream or something.

Like I must have missed the transition phase or introduction stage to adulthood.

I basically was a teen and suddenly I was moved forward in time and told you're an adult now.

All my peers seemed to have taken the course on how to be an adult and I somehow missed it

I still feel like a kid in a lot of ways because adults aren't supposed to be virgins.

I'm 20 in a few months :feelsrope:

Its like going from stone age to modern age instantly meanwhile everyone else has had a smooth transition. I stopped moving foward at 10 when I got a laptop and could ldar, game, watch movies etc just like now. Everyone else has moved on.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back