Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who here plays soccer good?

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Drop your ratings as well))) who here is good at playing soccer and which position do you like the only thing I can play is keeper and I’m pretty good at it ngl I would give my self a 70 overal score

good keeper=tallfag

Used to play for many years starting from like grade 1 to end of highschool. Probably my most favourite sport, used to love watching leagues and worldcups as well. Played forward/winger for most of the time with little bit of midfielding along the way. I was average, nothing special. I would give my self a score of 0.5

Used to play for many years starting from like grade 1 to end of highschool. Probably my most favourite sport, used to love watching leagues and worldcups as well. Played forward/winger for most of the time with little bit of midfielding along the way. I was average, nothing special. I would give my self a score of 0.5
good keeper=tallfag

I’m average and not a fag

I am quite good but I never played in a team before. I have played indoor soccer mostly.