Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here never fell for PUA shit?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I never actually fell for TRP back when it was still fringe (2005/2006). I had the extremely strong intuition that looks always mattered a lot more than behavior and that "negging" a girl as a deformed subhuman would get you laughed out of the room and into the ground.

Who here never fell for PUA shit? And the other extreme: who here paid for a PUA seminar?

PS: RooshV admitted he was a fake and banged only 5 drunk sluts. He's a Zen monk now. Mystery is in a psychiatric asylum for drug addiction. When you know this, you know everything about the PUA scene.

Last edited:
I cold approach all the time, but never unironically watched a pua vid or took any advice

yes me too. i knew they were a bunch of coping beta's when they refer to females as "plates" to spin (aka ORBITING)

I think dark triad and TRP shit works super well if you're a Chad or have potential to have Chad looks via lifting. Dominance, narcissism, sociopathy, not giving a fuck about anyone but yourself and high status (things that make a dude alpha) will be more attractive to women than a guy with Chad looks but is completely beta and too nice/unassertive (he will get cucked by the alpha). I think this is why women fall for abusers. And why a man who has the power to cheat on his girl with other beautiful women is something women find hot.

Of course it is useless if you look like shot. But TRP tactics from a tall, handsome man will work on almost any girl. Even the ones people think wouldn't fall for it.

TRP really was the thing that started my blackpill journey and developed my hate for women.

PUA doesn't really make a difference when girls you mog by a good 2-3 points still reject you.

I always knew it was over for me. I just thought it was because of my autism and not because of my looks.

I never did. Big talkers like that always seemed lame to me, even in the 90s.

I never fell for it either. Just like you, I knew that it was all about looks.

Dad was a Chad and knew pua was fake and I still saw it was a crock of bullshit rodeo clown pretend before he even told me.

Who here never fell for PUA shit? And the other extreme: who here paid for a PUA seminar?

PS: RooshV admitted he was a fake and banged only 5 drunk sluts. .

Did cold approaches and read shit, but never paid (thank God, I'd have sui'd by now if I had). Where did Roosh admit this?

I fell for it pretty bad, I used to hang out with some other dudes and prey on drunk cunts clubs, I was also gymcelling like a beast at that time. It was such an embarassing situation. But at least thanks to that I am no more kissless.

>tfw your first kiss was given toa a drunk cunt wasted in a club.
At least I cucked her bf, I still see them on fb lmao, he diesn't know she fools around.

i never actually used pua tactics. i just approched in the obvious way and got rejected

I bought "Bang", "day bang" and "the game" books back in my redpill PUA days around 2014

I was always skeptical. That being said being in an asylum for drug addiction is attractive to femoids.

Fell for it for years and years...looking back I was Soo delusional. I never really practiced any in real life cause I was so fucking scared but I believed in the material with all my heart. Thought I was just not trying hard enough when it failed to produce results.

I really didn't get off that bandwagon till a few years ago. Tyler was my hero since he was also a ginger.."if he can do it so can I". What a load of crap! The dude mogs me by at least a couple of points plus he has been caught paying girls in some of his vids..

At least I never paid for any of it, but I can't take back any of that wasted time.

It always seemed fake to me.

for a while puas made me extremely insecure. i actually believed their "field expirmenets" were real and I thought these girls were cheating on their bfs really easily. that's when i first started hating women

Maxresdefault

RSD Tyler
old, balding, obese, hiding his double chin with a beard.
JFL.

Last edited:
Was 2013 still strong for r/trp?

I never tried in practice, only consumed some of the ideas. Realized it was retarded after I scared away one girl LOL