Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here literally has 0 friends, never talks to anyone(other than parents and maybe work obligations), and spends all their free time in their room?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Damn some of these are so relatable. I've been isolating myself unconsciously from the beginning of secondary school. I had "friends" in secondary school but we only talked. We were all gamers and yet I was an outsider.

It's funny that yesterday when I went shopping I saw one of my secondary school friends. Didn't say hi to him because he didn't see me and well.. he was with his gf.

It's actually so sad that we all got bullied in secondary school for being gamers and not ever getting women..

Well they all got. Except me. Eventually they all left me. I occasionally only talk to one of them.
Then again completely understandable. They were all over 6'0 and relatively decent looking.

I may have been the smartest one of them but.. 5'7 arab manlet. So they all now have work, gfs, one of them even has kids.

And here I am studying in university, living off government money and parents.

So yeah no social life. Just going to buy groceries and sometimes to the library to read books.

That's all I have. Books.
Same I spend hours reading fictional books with Chad main characters. I spend hours imagining life as them. it's really brutal, having no life of your own and having to read fiction to live vicariously thru another

I feel happier alone doing something that has my concentration rather than being around ppl that can't be trusted & expect you to play the BS social dynamics game, I don't reveal too much about myself as it's more often that not met with negativity & judgement.

I've spent most of my life cooped up, you miss out on some good stuff but you avoid so much shit.

If you're not the type that has to be around others or popular then being around these ppl is shit, they'll shit test you at every opportunity using you as a prop to impress others.

I've got zero friends outside of the internet and rarely go outside my room.
brutal same. I have go out for sunlight and coffee but that's it. No friends for basically Moe than a decade. no future except money wise. No gatherings, no meetups, know no one. Never get any texts but from scammers or work. It's ridiculous, if someone told me 10 years back that I would be a friendless loser forever, I would have never believed them but here I am rotting

I do bro I’m trying to make changes

my only friend is my mom if she dies probably I will rope. I don't have work to keep me by myself it's truly over

I don't know, I guess everything that happened to me was my fault for being so weird and stupid
It's not your fault. It's their fault for being stupid and mean. Don't blame yourself because of those living abortitions.

Me, I havent talked with anyone but my parents since i finished highschool. Its already too late to make friends so only a griflfriend could save me

That's been me since childhood. I have no one to rely on for help. Besides my parents, but they are lazy and wouldn't help me with anything.

Haven't had friends since middle school. None online either.