Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here is most likely to get sentenced to life in prison?

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Truecel Demigod
★★★★★
I’d say @Dr. Autismo for manslaughter of a foid or @Cautious Raven for something similar, or maybe rape. wbu guys

me and @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ for smoking fent 24 7

maybe @Liu KANG for getting super drunk going jd or beating somebody up

I’m unlikely to get prison time, but I’m the most likely to get an enormous speeding ticket once my muscle car is fixed again and I can go 100+ mph with it on the highways

Not me officer

@Dr. Autismo for hitting a foid
yet, i'm still free.
also, uk prisons are overcrowed and their releasing violent criminals entire so they can have some space for these simp rioters and for niggers and pakis from the channel.

I’m unlikely to get prison time, but I’m the most likely to get an enormous speeding ticket once my muscle car is fixed again and I can go 100+ mph with it on the highways
WOAH! Really living life on the edge aren’t we buddy?

yet, i'm still free.
also, uk prisons are overcrowed and their releasing violent criminals entire so they can have some space for these simp rioters and for niggers and pakis from the channel.
Trvth

I’d say @Dr. Autismo for manslaughter of a foid or @Cautious Raven for something similar, or maybe rape. wbu guys

OIG4 7

I will be once the engine issues are fixed. The bastard is broke down in my driveway right now of course :feelsbadman:

You know what’s ironic here? I could go 100 in my regular car even. Just wouldn’t be as fun cause it doesn’t have a loud powerful engine

I hope you'll be able to experience the Autobahn one day brocel

In a good way or a bad way?
Idk
I just dont see you doing that from the way you speak on here and from the way you look atleast from the drawing Ive seen of you anyway

No offence but You seem like you would be a meek type of guy

Idk
I just dont see you doing that from the way you speak on here and from the way you look atleast from the drawing Ive seen of you anyway

His sketch looked like jeremy meeks

Idk

Fairs

My mom's Chevy Trax with a punky 1.4 liter engine can go around 117 mph. My Camaro can go around 120. Only difference is the Camaro has a massive 7.4 liter engine, and will accelerate so much fucking faster

Average cars can go faster than you'd expect. They just take ages to reach top speed though, lol

There was a video I saw of a dude speeding with a shit box, I think it was a late 1990s Kia and the dude was going 147mph… Or maybe it was a Toyota, nonetheless it was an old shit box

Even the cop was surprised the car could go that fast

My mom's Chevy Trax with a punky 1.4 liter engine can go around 117 mph. My Camaro can go around 120. Only difference is the Camaro has a massive 7.4 liter engine, and will accelerate so much fucking faster
Very nice :feelsokman:

Sneir (maybe he already is)

There was a video I saw of a dude speeding with a shit box, I think it was a late 1990s Kia and the dude was going 147mph… Or maybe it was a Toyota, nonetheless it was an old shit box

Even the cop was surprised the car could go that fast
147 must’ve been carried by the momentum or something. Was he going downhill? Also it must be terrifying goingn that fast in a 90s ricecel shitbox man had balls of steal.

@Moroccancel in videogame

We are 100% going to see Darth Aurelius in the news. That guy is bat shit fucking insane.

But he is no longer here on .is. And it would not surprise me AT ALL if he managed to get himself shot by the popo, rather than just in jail.

When he goes ER we'll easily recognize him in the news, he had a few distinguishing features:

(If we assume what he said in here is true)

• Incel
  • Professor at some university
  • Incel militia
  • Doing military style training exercises
  • On a bit of land that he owns

I'm sure the federales and the watchdoggerinos already have him covered, so I don't feel any burning need to give them a tip off. ( :feelsYall: Hi there, Orifice-er!)
IIRC he's active on .org, or is it blackpill club?

Last edited: