Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which user here is most likely to ascend?

@DarkStar @Chudpreet @lonelysince2006 I have no proof but I really want them to ascend, they deserve it, they're good people

You aren't a truecel though. You yourselg said your face is normie tier for an Asian, I don't think that realistically qualifies you as a truecel
I've seen a video of him it's completely over

I've seen a video of him it's completely over
Other users rated me normie tier for chinks which is completely over imo I’d give myself a 3/10 but I think with leanmaxxing and surgeries I could get to a 4 or 5. what do you think?

Just seems like you aren’t as depressed as some users and still wanna try. I just got that general vibe from some of your posts
I’m not retarded enough to kill myself, if that’s what you mean. And since that’s off the table the only two options are LDAR or lifemaxxing.

I’m not retarded enough to kill myself, if that’s what you mean. And since that’s off the table the only two options are LDAR or lifemaxxing.
You have a mogger voice though, you are NT, you are a youngcel and you are a tallfag. You are the one most likely to ascend on here. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you are browsing .is while your girlfriend gives you a bj. But there is nothing we can really do about users like you so whatever. All I know is if I was a mod I would permaban you since you aren't really an incel

Yeah, true. I also try to enjoy what I can in life such as my hobbies. Beats just sitting around and doing nothing

You have a mogger voice though, you are NT, you are a youngcel and you are a tallfag. You are the one most likely to ascend on here. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you are browsing .is while your girlfriend gives you a bj. But there is nothing we can really do about users like you so whatever. All I know is if I was a mod I would permaban you since you aren't really an incel
I appreciate the kind words. But here are some unfortunate facts.

-I get giga height mogged everywhere I go (average height is like 6’4” in the Midwest)
-I get ultra giga omega frame mogged everywhere I go
-I was diagnosed with autism at 16, I’ve since learned neurotypical custom and logic and practice it on here