Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which user here is most likely to ascend?

brutal niggermutt pill. the way you describe yourself you sound mulatto
I’m white but I’m albino passing, I’ve been mistaken for mixed or albino (which benefits me when I’m in a ruff era)

mogs me I made it to the top 5. I wanna make a list of all the .is truecels. probably going to be most of the userbase honestly.
You aren't a truecel though. You yourselg said your face is normie tier for an Asian, I don't think that realistically qualifies you as a truecel

You aren't a truecel though. You yourselg said your face is normie tier for an Asian, I don't think that realistically qualifies you as a truecel
yes it does.

I’m white but I’m albino passing, I’ve been mistaken for mixed or albino (which benefits me when I’m in a ruff era)
Do you at least have colored eyes?

Also respectfully, i suspect your dad mightve gotten cucked… no full white person has a nose like that.

His beard is not that great what are you guys talking about lol unless you mean @edgelordcel
nope. the OP have more beard than me

Do you at least have colored eyes?

Also respectfully, i suspect your dad mightve gotten cucked… no full white person has a nose like that.
blue eyes.

I wouldn’t give two shits if my dad got cucked , he abused me and my mother so who cares.

However I know for a fact that my father’s father got cucked because his mother cheated when she had him (and people also say he looks black) so maybe a mutt or something

Attachments

• 8347931e-1efb-4acc-a6b1-6585c9e54cd0.jpeg
    8347931e-1efb-4acc-a6b1-6585c9e54cd0.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 11
blue eyes.

I wouldn’t give two shits if my dad got cucked , he abused me and my mother so who cares.

However I know for a fact that my father’s father got cucked because his mother cheated when she had him (and people also say he looks black) so maybe a mutt or something
crazy bad luck to have a nose like that while supposedly being 100% white

I always suspect niggers. BBC is where game is at.

crazy bad luck to have a nose like that while supposedly being 100% white
I believe it’s due to inbreeding on both sides of my family. On my mother’s side my family set up a Village near Aberystwyth, everyone there was a jones (as until recent) , there’s a high chance of inbreeding being as there was only my linage living there

I believe it’s due to inbreeding on both sides of my family. On my mother’s side my family set up a Village near Aberystwyth, everyone there was a jones (as until recent) , there’s a high chance of inbreeding being as there was only my linage living there
absolutely brutal. thousands of years of that shit is how chinks are created good thing it didn’t continue longer.

I always suspect niggers. BBC is where game is at.
Suifuel for mulattos tbh, they aren't black enough to BBCmaxx yet they also aren't white enough to play jbw in Asia. If I was born fully black I wouldn't even know about this place and Im not joking. So close yet so far

blue eyes.

eyo 8,3% balkan идемо да славимо :feelsLightsaber:

absolutely brutal. thousands of years of that shit is how chinks are created good thing it didn’t continue longer.
More like hundreds, my family was quite important within Aberystwyth. My grandfather claims we owned the first car in the city (although I don’t know how true these claims are). What I do know is that my grandfather has inherited a collection of stamps hailing from every from Israel to the Soviet Union to Nigeria along with one of the first coloured TVs in wales.

We were extremely wealthy back in Aberystwyth but that wealth diminished
Over time .

More like hundreds, my family was quite important within Aberystwyth. My grandfather claims we owned the first car in the city (although I don’t know how true these claims are). What I do know is that my grandfather has inherited a collection of stamps hailing from every from Israel to the Soviet Union to Nigeria along with one of the first coloured TVs in wales.

We were extremely wealthy back in Aberystwyth but that wealth diminished
Over time .
brutal. never trade genetic wealth for material wealth

I’d say @Left4DeadDarkie he’s 6ft, good frame, bbc, dimorphic just needs to lose weight and take care of his skin and he’d be able to hook up every friday.

@edgelordcel has a good jawline mostly just short for his country could geomaxx anywhere and find somebody

@wereq ‘s self hatred will give in and he’ll settle for a pajeeta

@Michael15651 gets attention from decently attractive girls for being jacked, but has too much anxiety supposedly to fuck them

@Nanoventor is 6’4

@ron.belgrade got approached by an asian noodle

@basedcrackaddict claims 6/10, 5’10, and NT

@vendetta 5’11, white, muscular, young
Can't ascend since I'm ethnic, ugly and non NT. Height only works if you're good looking, I hope this clears it up for you

Can't ascend since I'm ethnic, ugly and non NT. Height only works if you're good looking, I hope this clears it up for you
still mogs all the manlets of this forum though you have at least one very positive and important feature

still mogs all the manlets of this forum though you have at least one very positive and important feature
Not important at all, no foid gives a shit. Blacks have already low smv let alone one who doesn't stereotypically act black. My SMV is lower than any white manlet

Not important at all, no foid gives a shit. Blacks have already low smv let alone one who doesn't stereotypically act black. My SMV is lower than any white manlet
You’re not a chink. Blacks are ugly but have media halo especially if your tall, and a big dick and decent frame adds on to that even if you’re autistic. and its a well known fact facepill doesn’t apply as much to blacks as everybody else

I’ll do least likely to ascend now
1, @SlayerSlayer 5’3 chink with 2 inch cock on top every other failo
2. @starcrapoo 5’6 chink ugly wizard
3. @lennox 5’6 framelet autistic chink who failed to SEAMAXX
4. @Cayden Zhang disgustingly ugly pignosed chink abomination
5. @AsiaCel similarly ugly to the previously mentioned ricecels but with a brutal eye area
6. @Lv99_BixNood Autistic manlet chink who got bullied in school
7. @mcmoohyun Claims to be uglier than all the other aforementioned users and has super high inhibition
8. @Emba 62 years old
9. @SandNiggerKANG saw his chin reveal, described other truecel features like this close set eyes and horsefacs
10. @lu.jones mentally unstable 5’6 mulatto framelet struggling with femdom idealation.

Honarary mentions include
@Lonelyus
@TheGrayWolf
@short
@conradespiderman29
@whitefeminineboy
@unique_freak
@thecel (not active but extremely truecel almost slayerslayer tier)
@Seahorsecel
@comradespiderman29
and
@Pancakecel
I cannot believe you remember my Vietnam sadposting. I love you for that
I should make this its own thread.
Yes make this its own thread. There's plenty to say about the characters of .is

Thanks fellow bay area ricecel

Its the tip of the iceburg too, the whole most of this forum is fakecels meme is stupid jfl

Its the tip of the iceburg too, the whole most of this forum is fakecels meme is stupid jfl
Still the fact that you know enough about 20 members means we can discuss lots. Seriously just copy/paste that comment for a new thread

I can go geomaxxing in Mexico as a rich American Citizen but the poor foids over there won't be in love with me, they will only be in love with my money, that doesn't count as Ascension.

@Incline Is a whitecel is the middle of nowhere, USA, but he'll be in the middle of putang when he flies to Thailand

I’d say @Dr. Autismo , that chink girl literally wanted to fuck and he was too autistic to get the reference . Feel bad u missed ur shot :cryfeels:
Agreed. I'd also say @aswellfella is more likely to ascend because he seems NT and hasn't given up yet.

@Incline Is a whitecel is the middle of nowhere, USA, but he'll be in the middle of putang when he flies to Thailand
I actually live in the UK.

I actually live in the UK.
If you're near London there should be plenty of asian foids. Also Brits being ugly is a meme, but you're definitely not up to britfoid standards right?

I’ll do least likely to ascend now
1, @SlayerSlayer 5’3 chink with 2 inch cock on top every other failo
2. @starcrapoo 5’6 chink ugly wizard
3. @lennox 5’6 framelet autistic chink who failed to SEAMAXX
4. @Cayden Zhang disgustingly ugly pignosed chink abomination
5. @AsiaCel similarly ugly to the previously mentioned ricecels but with a brutal eye area
6. @Lv99_BixNood Autistic manlet chink who got bullied in school
7. @mcmoohyun Claims to be uglier than all the other aforementioned users and has super high inhibition
8. @Emba 62 years old
9. @SandNiggerKANG saw his chin reveal, described other truecel features like this close set eyes and horsefacs
10. @lu.jones mentally unstable 5’6 mulatto framelet struggling with femdom idealation.

Honarary mentions include
@Lonelyus
@TheGrayWolf
@short
@conradespiderman29
@whitefeminineboy
@unique_freak
@thecel (not active but extremely truecel almost slayerslayer tier)
@Seahorsecel
@comradespiderman29
and
@Pancakecel
What about the 4'6 idiopathic short height sufferer?