Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who here is doing OMAD?

Villxs

Villxs

Greycel
I’ve been doing OMAD for about a week now and it’s like a living hell.

I’m always hungry and tired because of it. But I know I need to do it in order to get lean.

Does it get easier as the weeks go on?

Not doing that shit besides there is much better ways to leanmaxx better

I eat twice a day. Have been doing this for maybe close to two years? Intermittent fasting that is. But OMAD is pretty rough and I'd assume that its for people who want to lose weight.

I eat twice a day. Have been doing this for maybe close to two years? Intermittent fasting that is. But OMAD is pretty rough and I'd assume that its for people who want to lose weight.
So you dont want to lose weight but are fasting?

Enlighten me :cryfeels:
16/8 fast you have an 8 hour interval to eat after that you stop for 16 hours then repeat obviously in that 8 hours eat low ish calorie foods

16/8 fast you have an 8 hour interval to eat after that you stop for 16 hours then repeat obviously in that 8 hours eat low ish calorie foods
This sounds do able. I’ll give it a try

I’ve been doing OMAD for about a week now and it’s like a living hell.

I’m always hungry and tired because of it. But I know I need to do it in order to get lean.

Does it get easier as the weeks go on?
Me and it hasn't helped me at all.

So you dont want to lose weight but are fasting?
I still eat my needed daily calories (somewhere around 2700)

I'm fasting because I believe its healthy, not because I want to lose weight.

I'm sort of doing OMAD but i eat alot of raw eggs in between. You should eat more fat and protein, that way you wont get hungry so easily. The reason people get hungry every hr/all the time is because they eat alot of grains and carbs and not enough fat and protein. The average slaves are seed-eating grain brains who are addicted to sugar. They don't understand why they get hungry so easy.

I still eat my needed daily calories (somewhere around 2700)

I'm fasting because I believe its healthy, not because I want to lose weight.
Does it feel good? If not then you know its unhealthy. Youre just stressing yourself for no benefit

I'm sort of doing OMAD but i eat alot of raw eggs in between. You should eat more fat and protein, that way you wont get hungry so easily. The reason people get hungry every hr/all the time is because they eat alot of grains and carbs and not enough fat and protein. The average slaves are seed-eating grain brains who are addicted to sugar. They don't understand why they get hungry so easy.
What’s the benefit of raw eggs over cooked

I eat two meals a day, but have a snack in between

Why are you doing OMAD especially if it makes you feel like shit? There are better diets that don't require you to starve yourself.

Dieting is easy (at least in the beginning).

What’s the benefit of raw eggs over cooked
They are more easily digestible, you get access to the protein and fat more quickly and the eggs wont sit in your stomach for hrs. On paper it's the complete opposite. "They" claim eggs are more easily digestible and nutrient dense when you cook them but don't listen to scientists and dieticians, they haven't tried eating raw eggs. They are too pussy to try.

OMAD is a meme for fatfags.

Just eat high protein with a caloric deficit.

Why even leanmaxx when it's beyond over anyway

Yeah just enjoy your ice cream. It's impossible to ascend when 5'3 no need to starve yourself and be miserable on top.

Why are you doing OMAD especially if it makes you feel like shit? There are better diets that don't require you to starve yourself.

Dieting is easy (at least in the beginning).
I’ve have no knowledge on dieting and omad sounded like it would give me quick results

Yeah just enjoy your ice cream. It's impossible to ascend when 5'3 no need to starve yourself and be miserable on top.
Yes It's best to accept it's over and LDAR

It's impossible to ascend when 5'3
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Does it feel good? If not then you know its unhealthy. Youre just stressing yourself for no benefit
Well tbh I'm also on a keto diet. My blood sugars aren't swinging constantly. I can go without eating easily for 24h+ and it won't feel even bad. My body is using fat as its fuel very efficiently so I almost never get hungry.

Well tbh I'm also on a keto diet. My blood sugars aren't swinging constantly. I can go without eating easily for 24h+ and it won't feel even bad. My body is using fat as its fuel very efficiently so I almost never get hungry.
Alright then but my point is there is no benefit to restricting yourself from eating if you're hungry you should eat

I want to look in the mirror and at least have one good thing to say about myself
You can cope with your skin colour if your white

Alright then but my point is there is no benefit to restricting yourself from eating if you're hungry you should eat
I disagree, fasting has been shown to cause autophagy which helps the body to recycle broken proteins etc etc etc. Basically fasting is a way to ward off many diseases, even cancer

I disagree, fasting has been shown to cause autophagy which helps the body to recycle broken proteins etc etc etc. Basically fasting is a way to ward off many diseases, even cancer
I don't know anything about that so I cant comment on it but I would always listen to my body before anything else

Being white is all I got :cryfeels:
Good cope tbh, I got reletively lighter arms and I can't get enough of it, the ego boost is insane

I actually did it last week and the week before (except saturday and sunday) for the lulz. Didnt even eat a "full-meal" and almost didnt drink any water. Imo was always angry and at some point eating too much would just hurt my stomach. Also i think i got dehydrated since i woke up a few times filling dizzy and like shit jfl.