Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who here is anti Irish?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I need to know so I can add you to my ignore list. I have already added the posters from the Celts are cucks thread recently. Let me know if you are anti Irish, anti Irish republican or anti Catholic.

Fuck Off you Faggot GrAYcel
:reeeeee:
[UWSL]I can be anti whatever the fuck I want[/UWSL]

It’s not like anyone cares about you or your faggot ignore list

Fuck the Irish! bunch of sheep fuckers that walk around with potatoes up their ginger assholes
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I am anti society
IMG 20210505 175740

I need to know so I can add you to my ignore list. I have already added the posters from the Celts are cucks thread recently.
What thread was that one
Let me know if you are anti Irish,
Yes I don’t like Irish ppl because they are huge cuckolds Irish Americans are faggot niggers like joe Biden
anti Irish republican
Idk what that means. I’m anti Republican (I don’t think everyone should be able to vote) but I think Irish people should have their own country like any other ethnic group
or anti Catholic.
I’m anti catholic ngl America is not for Catholics america is for Protestants and also the pope is a massive faggot

Fuck the Irish! bunch of sheep fuckers that walk around with potatoes up their ginger assholes
I always laugh at this "graycel" nonsense. I am probably older than you dirty colonial fuck.
What thread was that one

Yes I don’t like Irish ppl because they are huge cuckolds Irish Americans are faggot niggers like joe Biden

Idk what that means. I’m anti Republican (I don’t think everyone should be able to vote) but I think Irish people should have their own country like any other ethnic group

I’m anti catholic ngl America is not for Catholics america is for Protestants and also the pope is a massive faggot
Oh trust me you Protestants are welcome to America.

Last edited:
>Brits calling Irish Chads cucks
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I dont like the irish they re cucks saying las malvinas argentinas just to virtue signal and fuck our foids :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

This theyre leprechaun fuckers

I always laugh at this "graycel" nonsense. I am probably older than you dirty colonial fuck.

Oh trust me you Protestants are welcome to America.

So you’re an Old Dirty Mic who likes to shove potatoes up his ass:feelshaha:

You’re still a useless GrAYcel and a soulless sunburnt Ginger Faggot:feelsjuice:

Not anti Irish but I’m anti white in general.

So you’re an Old Dirty Mic who likes to shove potatoes up his ass:feelshaha:

You’re still a useless GrAYcel and a soulless sunburnt Ginger Faggot:feelsjuice:

Lul it ain't 1840 no more

I'm irish but I don't like it

I'm anti nigger. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

b

rutal why?
Irish men are unattractive, have big foreheads, and are smaller on average than other europeans. I got pale white british isles skin and freckles which only look good on foids and chads.:feelsbadman:

I need to know so I can add you to my ignore list. I have already added the posters from the Celts are cucks thread recently. Let me know if you are anti Irish, anti Irish republican or anti Catholic.
I am Irish descendant born in UK

Mother side completely Irish for 100's years

Catholic

Pale
brown hair
blue eyes

Both last and first name is Irish
But I'm pro British
Irish men are unattractive, have big foreheads, and are smaller on average than other europeans. I got pale white british isles skin and freckles which only look good on foids and chads.:feelsbadman:
I'm 176cm

Somewhat big forehead but good eyebrows

Last edited: