Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Who here has tried online dating apps?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
And if so what was your experience with them? I'm very tempted to try them at the moment but I've been holding it off because

1. I don't really have many pictures of myself to use on a profile
2. I don't have high expectations for it
3. I'm scared of being recognised by people that know me and I'm scared of putting myself out there in general tbh.

No, I have no pictures to put up

And if so what was your experience with them? I'm very tempted to try them at the moment but I've been holding it off because

3. I'm scared of being recognised by people that know me and I'm scared of putting myself out there in general tbh.
Why did you put a Whitepill tag on this thread? If you are whitepilled you shouldn't be using dating appa at all, they dont work, they only work for chads and foids

Never have I’m not a Chad so I see no point in trying

dating apps are probably the best way to shove the blackpill all the way down your throat

I have and I regret even trying. Managed to match with maybe 3 foids, only one messaged me anything back and ghosted me the next day

When you're ugly its actually pointless

Why did you put a Whitepill tag on this thread? If you are whitepilled you shouldn't be using dating appa at all, they dont work, they only work for chads and foids
There's no actual meaning behind it. I was just copying how @Animecel2D puts it under all his threads

Im currently using them and got no fucking matches even when I paid premium

Several times over a period of 3 years, constantly updating dating app photos even going out of my way to take photos with people I wasn't that close with to look like I had friends

90% of the time 0 matches. The remainder 10% would ghost after matching. I would go on some dates (grand total of 3 after three years) and every date ended with the woman treating me like a child and ghosting

So nope, doesn't work. And even if it does, it's not worth the mental agony.

I started around age 22 and ended age 25. Now I'm an oldcel

Last edited:
I have. I think it's a good litmus test for any incel, but don't expect anything.

Several times over a period of 3 years, constantly updating dating app photos even going out of my way to take photos with people I wasn't that close with to look like I had friends

90% of the time 0 matches. The remainder 10% would ghost after matching. I would go on some dates (grand total of 3 after three years) and every date ended with the woman treating me like a child and ghosting

So nope, doesn't work. And even if it does, it's not worth the mental agony.

I started around age 22 and ended age 25. Now I'm an oldcel
Damn I would say at least you got dates but it doesn't really matter if nothing came from them

No but when I was 16 I used some of those find friends apps which are basically what JBs use as dating apps

From what I understand, these apps are hard even for normie-tier NT guys, and are mainly used by HTN+ in order to get hookups, dates, etc.

It probably is worth it, and I might try the same: However, it's probably best that we try & NTmaxx, normiemaxx, lowinhibmaxx, etc. irl since we have a much much better shot that way I'd say.

Every like i ever got the foid immediately unmatched me after the first message, sometimes i don't even get to type one before i'm unmatched. It's a rigged game, it always has been I refuse to continue playing.

Last edited:
I have, even paid a professional photographer to get good photos. The results? Majority of my likes were from transfags even tho I specifically set my filter to bio-women only. Only got some two or three likes from negro women. Only used it for ocasional chadfish after that. I hate foids

3, Is a valid concern but i feel like its rare unless you think there is a high chance you would be known

This question that you are asking is more complicated than i think you want to know, should you use dating apps just to see what happens? You should and i think dating apps are a good way to put yourself out there but keep some things in mind.

- You are going to need to pay money some way or the other, its actually recommended because free accounts are understood to basically be non existent in the algorithm. Depending on the app, certain tiers of premium get more of a chance to be seen but at the end of the day its always your face that is up to bat. If you are ugly it doenst matter if you paid to be seen by her if she does not like you to begin with.

- Dating apps like tinder actually run on pretty predatory AI/algorithim. When you make a new account they give you a slight boost to possibly get girls liking you and you get hooked but then they quickly hide your account till you buy premium. Even with premium i think they will eventually hide your account until the last day that your due date for renewal is coming up were i noticed a surge in matches/likes that i didnt experience before. Basically, dating apps are made to milk men for their money

- A lot of girls on tinder are bots/scammers or trying to promote OF/instagram. Nothing more to it, you will eventually come to suspect everytime they ask you to go to snapchat with them, AKA dont do it bro its a scam. Also many girls download this apps not to date but just simply get validation from men and nothing wrong with them keeping an eye out for chad.

- Even if you do get matches many girls dont even engage with you just ghost, which makes no fucking sense.

In conclusion, i say try it so you can see how it is but just be prepared and be careful

It only works for chad. Inkies like you and me, its brutally over. Its only for sexhavers that want more sex