Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Who here has the worst job?

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★
I work a low end manual labor job. It's absolute hell I miss my old Neet life so much. I can't believe people live like this I wish I could just quit, but I don't want to become a homeless incel on top of everything else that's wrong with my life

Just become monk in moutainside

The fbicel reading this post.

I refuse to work a low status job. Nothing more degrading then saying your a pizza delivery man at age 27. You can just forget dating altogether at that point.

I'm jobless, I'm a student though. Trying to get a job as a chiropractic assistant so I can careermaxx eventually and get into PT school.

I dont want to be homeless either, thats probably the thing that scares me the most. Being an incel is hell, but being a homeless incel is, probably, the worst fate for a human being. I cannot even imagine something worse than that. I am very fortunate that my parents still believe that I am studying and give me money from time to time. But i litteraly dont know what will i do when they discover that im wasting their money in weed for coping.

I deliver pizza. It beats most low level jobs as there's not that much "real" work involved and if you're in a decent area it isn't hard to average $15 per hour or more at the end of the day (although the fact that your clock out time depends on sales volume sucks).

^ and lol @ the dude who actually thinks femoids really give a damn what you do if you're attractive.

I deliver pizza. It beats most low level jobs as there's not that much "real" work involved and if you're in a decent area it isn't hard to average $15 per hour or more at the end of the day (although the fact that your clock out time depends on sales volume sucks).

^ and lol @ the dude who actually thinks femoids really give a damn what you do if you're attractive.
No offence but you must be of a lower social class then me cause the girls I grew up with would be ashamed to introduce their boyfriend as a pizza delivery man.

No offence but you must be of a lower social class then me cause the girls I grew up with would be ashamed to introduce their boyfriend as a pizza delivery man.
You think women give a sh-t if a Chad is a pizza delivery man? He could even be a janitor and they'd proudly introduce him.

im unemployed neet for 2 years. it has some benefits but im broke all the time and very isolated and lonely.

practically 0 human interaction.

You think women give a sh-t if a Chad is a pizza delivery man? He could even be a janitor and they'd proudly introduce him.
You don't know what snooty London women are like then.

i think we found the narcissist who thinks hes above other people and categorises humans by class.

You should read up on french revolution im sure youd fit right in, in getting your head cut off.

That guy probably thinks good-looking construction workers and landscapers are incel.

Probably me. I do business mangament training, it's very boring, with very, very few money because of rehabilitation since I'm Aspiecel.

The world doesn't revolve around 'chad'

Don’t you know, a couple of campaigns have sprouted up to castrate ugly guys with M+S. It’s Chad’s world and we’re living in it!

Not incel but their not shagging Kate Middleton thats for sure.

Yeah, they’re shagging models and occasionally throwing a bone to Kate Middletons.

Definitely a cultural/class thing. In some countries hospitality jobs have good income, for example in Australia its not uncommon to see proud 40+ year old men working as a shift manager in a Burger King pulling in a good salary.

The equivalent in the UK is a depressed high school dropout on a minimum salary. London is certainly not the place to be working low income jobs.

Fixating on 1% of men isn't normal or rational.

Attraction isn’t rational for our era, our situations aren’t “normal” if we’re to believe surveys.

Rex, notice how you said they weren’t introduced as “boyfriends”, do you think these women aren’t fucking hunks on the side?

Rex, notice how you said they weren’t introduced as “boyfriend”, do you think these women aren’t fucking hunks on the side?

In reality a high class/Supermodel women and good looking manual labourers aren't really going to hang out in the same social circles or ever really have a chance to meet. So Chadstruction workers are probably just banging hot waitresses or office girls.

In reality a high class/Supermodel women and good looking manual labourers aren't really going to hang out in the same social circles or ever really have a chance to meet. So Chadstruction workers are probably just banging hot waitresses or office girls.

I didn’t say supermodel, was thinking more cover girl model of whatever the equivalent of Maxim is in the UK.

Definitely a cultural/class thing. In some countries hospitality jobs have good income, for example in Australia its not uncommon to see proud 40+ year old men working as a shift manager in a Burger King pulling in a good salary.

The equivalent in the UK is a depressed high school dropout on a minimum salary. London is certainly not the place to be working low income jobs.
I agree. There is almost no overlap with social classes in the UK, especially London. You either made it into the high rise office blocks or your a fuckup. The city has a very diverse population which leads to people being estranged from one another. Very easy to be alone and isolated in this city. Girls standards are also through the roof, a result of growing up around extreme wealth. I fucking hate this place.

You get it.

I'm a kitchen cook... it barely gives me enough to get by. Definitely will be roping soon.

ive been doing menial labour for 2-3 hours a day (some days 8+) since im 13

I'm a victim of my upbringing.

no, those are YOUR views dont blame you looking down on other people who arent as fortunate as you on your parents.

entitled.

i dont work i ldar and you should to

You must be a currycel or a ricecel if you really think femoids really care whether or not "daddy approves" or about any of that other bullshit culture of middle-class striving. If anything parents not "approving" of a dude makes them want them more. Plus, Blackpill 101: Do not listen to what women say; look at what they do.

The amount of good looking dudes I've known working shitty jobs but still getting good pussy (and cucking dudes with way better jobs) convinces me that women really don't care. The only time they really do is when they're looking for a betabux, which is a raw deal as is. They might say in such cases "I need someone more stable" (i.e. a betabux) but they'll still fuck the dude which is all that matters if you aren't a cuck.

Plus not like there isn't good working class pussy. Going exclusively for snooty middle and upper middle class girls is retarded as in most cases you're getting even more bullshit and less pussy.

But I mean I've also seen many cases where the femoid has a good job and will support Chad while he sits at home and plays videogames all day. You've got a lot to learn about women dude.

I refuse to work a low status job. Nothing more degrading then saying your a pizza delivery man at age 27. You can just forget dating altogether at that point.
im about to be 24 and im a pizza delivery man. its OVER

retail. It's not bad by min wage standards. I doubt I have the worst job here.