Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here has decent knowledge about surgeries/looksmaxxing ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
I'm not a doctor but I know a lot of them. If you fly to Mexico, they're unbelieveably cheap but effective.

I know quite a bit I guess, you can send me a pm if u have questions

I’m basically a surgical consultant at this point.

Sadness said:
I'm not a doctor but I know a lot of them. If you fly to Mexico, they're unbelieveably cheap but effective.

Can i ask you about something via pm ?

Im great at surgeries. I’ve had a couple myself.

swissincel said:
what did u get

Rhino - best desicion ever. Went from having an ugly Jew nose to a normal one. 
Jaw fillers 
Midface fillers

I’m having jaw implants done in the summer.

Freakofnature said:
Rhino - best desicion ever. Went from having an ugly Jew nose to a normal one. 
Jaw fillers 
Midface fillers

I’m having jaw implants done in the summer.

who are you getting the implants with? Im hoping to do it in late summer aswell

swissincel said:
who are you getting the implants with? Im hoping to do it in late summer aswell

I’m still deciding between eppley or some doctors in the UK. UK is way cheaper. I did my rihno in Iran for only 3K lol (with septoplasty included).  What doctors are you looking at?

Freakofnature said:
I’m still deciding between eppley or some doctors in the UK. UK is way cheaper. I did my rihno in Iran for only 3K lol (with septoplasty included).  What doctors are you looking at?

Im still recovering from chinwing, so I didnt contact any surgeons yet. 
Since I want to augment both jaw angles and chin(mostly shape) I guess a wraparound implant would be the best choice. 
I haven't found anybody who does them in europe yet (those in the uk seem to do jaw+chin implant but never wraparound) so I guess the decision is gonna be yaremchuk vs eppley. 
eppley makes a very good impression on me so far though

swissincel said:
Im still recovering from chinwing, so I didnt contact any surgeons yet. 
Since I want to augment both jaw angles and chin(mostly shape) I guess a wraparound implant would be the best choice. 
I haven't found anybody who does them in europe yet (those in the uk seem to do jaw+chin implant but never wraparound) so I guess the decision is gonna be yaremchuk vs eppley. 
eppley makes a very good impression on me so far though

Are you happy with chinwing result?  If you were going to get a jaw implant why even do a chin wing tbh .  A wrap around implant is more dangerous in regards to infections - so I would try to get some seperation between the chin implant and jaw. But tbh I might go with a wrap around as well. Cause YOLO. It’s worth the risk. Worst case I take them out and become hideous again. As for the doctors both are good. So either one will give awesome results.

Freakofnature said:
Are you happy with chinwing result?  If you were going to get a jaw implant why even do a chin wing tbh .  A wrap around implant is more dangerous in regards to infections - so I would try to get some seperation between the chin implant and jaw. But tbh I might go with a wrap around as well. Cause YOLO. It’s worth the risk. Worst case I take them out and become hideous again. As for the doctors both are good. So either one will give awesome results.

the doc told me there is still a lot of swelling left, so I am trying not to judge the results yet. I definitely feel better, my chin isnt recessed anymore and the jawline was slightly improved as well. It looks completely natural, but the changes are definitely way smaller than those of wraparound implants. I feel like genios/chinwings are better suited to fix recessed chins than chin implants, thats why I got it. Also the surgeon who did it is from switzerland so it was pretty convenient for me. Additionally, if the implant has to be removed the change will be a little bit less drastic than if I havent got chinwing.  
Yeah I think being aware of the risks is a good thing, but the potential outcomes are way bigger imo.

Gotta find a way to make more money though, since the surgery drained quite a lot of my bank account and my parents said they arent gonna pay a single dime. (fuck them)

Would be nice to hear from you when you make more steps in direction of wraparound implants. how old are you btw?

I do.

I´ll be getting the most invasive surgeries known to man this year.