Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who here has been to therapy, and what was it like?

nullus

nullus

Banned
-
I'm going to have to go in order to get neetbux for mental/physical disability.

Obviously I'm not going to bring up inceldom or anything like that because that's not a problem that can be solved.

What's therapy like just in general? How does it work? What kind of questions do they typically ask and what help/advice do they usually give? And is it better to go for a male or female therapist?

never visited a TheRapist tbh

Never been, it's all gaslighting foids who have 0 chance of understanding your experiences in life because of their privilege or retarded bluepilled cucks who want to push their own views on you and shut down anything that might be offensive to them. :lul:

Obviously I'm not going to bring up inceldom or anything like that because that's not a problem that can be solved.

What's therapy like just in general? How does it work? What kind of questions do they typically ask and what help/advice do they usually give? And is it better to go for a male or female therapist?
Male obviously.

Remember to fake being a normie with normie beliefs, therapists are not your friends, and they can't fix incel issues. Those are biological after all. Therapists works for normies and normies only.

Never been to a therapist but to a doctor because 2 years ago i was depressed and ate porly.She asked me questions told me its all in my head and then gave me jewpills.I imagine its the same for a therapist

My parents forced me to go for years as a teenager. It didn’t help me in the least, the whole time I knew the real reason for my suffering wasn’t some meme mental illness but the lack of love and pussy in my life and the fact that all my schoolmates treated me like shit because I’m ugly. I got the sense that it’s just something for normalfags to blow money on. They love to be told what to do and how to think

My parents forced me to go for years as a teenager. It didn’t help me in the least, the whole time I knew the real reason for my suffering wasn’t some meme mental illness but the lack of love and pussy in my life and the fact that all my schoolmates treated me like shit because I’m ugly.
What problems did you share with your therapist and what were his solutions?

And how does therapy work in general at the very start? Do they do personality tests on you or anything weird like that?

Male obviously.

Remember to fake being a normie with normie beliefs, therapists are not your friends, and they can't fix incel issues. Those are biological after all. Therapists works for normies and normies only.
At least if you have a female therapist you can stare at their boobies whilst zoning out to what they have to say

Don’t do it. It’s expensive, and you will just sit down with a foid who is just using you for money. If you say anything incriminating to the foid, your name will go on a watchlist.

Never been to a therapist but to a doctor because 2 years ago i was depressed and ate porly.She asked me questions told me its all in my head and then gave me jewpills.I imagine its the same for a therapist
Wow. What a great help.

At least if you have a female therapist you can stare at their boobies whilst zoning out to what they have to say
Woman therpaists will send you to the bad places with much much more ease. Women hate ugly men, if u get a boomer maybe he'll understand abit of your peril

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

Yes, the negligent 12-year-old Shannon would often leave her "goal sheet" at home. This was a sheet intended to be document a child's day at school and home. Shannon was always given a pass for this, but other youth were not. The group psychologist referred to Shannon as "honey" and "sweetie" each day. Special treatment for privileged White femoids.

Again, the anxious Shannon:

View attachment 520976

(Movie theatre)

View attachment 520978

View attachment 520979

View attachment 520981

View attachment 520983

(Skating)

Yes, the "anxious" girl who received priority over the anxious boy was able to entertain herself with public "skating" and movie theatres.

View attachment 520985

Strange. Playing "hide and seek" with boys at a local amusement park yet unwilling to chat with an anxious therapy youth? Interesting.

Note that we met in early August. Telling!

History:

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

Depressing day.

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat. " 'He' likes her" - "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend" - While flirting with tall Chris.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

I suspect that the program manager worried deeply about the idea of young "beautiful" Shannon being influenced by a 5'2, 98lbs ethnic boy with severe anxiety.

I'm in therapy. It's a great cope if you can find a male therapist who is not a bluepilled cuck.

Gov't Therapists for neetbux recipients will be typically hostile, their job is to ferret out fake applicants not to help you. They are also looking for opportunities to turn you over to the police if you mention misoginy or ER.

Say the least you must say to get your netbux and bail outta there. This therapist is working for the government, not for you.

I'm in therapy. It's a great cope if you can find a male therapist who is not a bluepilled cuck.

Gov't Therapists for neetbux recipients will be typically hostile, their job is to ferret out fake applicants not to help you. They are also looking for opportunities to turn you over to the police if you mention misoginy or ER.

Say the least you must say to get your netbux and bail outta there. This therapist is working for the government, not for you.
What do you usually talk about with him?

often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).
@Intellau_Celistic that's something that they would've sympathised with and helped you with if you weren't ugly, rather than criticizing.

@ @Intellau_Celistic that's something that they would've sympathised with and helped you with if you weren't ugly, rather than criticizing.

I'm aware.

What do you usually talk about with him?
Live, universe, everything.

My feelings about stuff that happens to me, how I relate to people, how I feel around people etc.