Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who here has been neet consecutively for the longest?

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
i'm not neet anymore, just curious

Did you get a job at bunnings just to stand around and do nothing but chat up women?

No idea, tbh, I have some ideas but I forgot if they're actually NEET. :dafuckfeels:

I have been neet for the entirety of my life and counting

Neet for 2 years. Well held 2 different jobs and attended interviews. I am pushing 30 but feel all hope is lost. But I do have an engineering degree. I also can code. I need to find a remote job and don't care how long it takes. Im on Centrelink right now so.

join the military all
Neet for 2 years. Well held 2 different jobs and attended interviews. I am pushing 30 but feel all hope is lost. But I do have an engineering degree. I also can code. I need to find a remote job and don't care how long it takes. Im on Centrelink right now so.
join the military

join the military all

join the military
There might be a good chance of china invading Taiwan and my country Australia getting dragged into it being Americas lap dog in the Asia pacific region.

Miss me with dying for that shit. For what? So chad and Stacy and have quality time having sex? Fuck that. At least getting Centrelink benefits means I’m leeching off the governments benefits at the expense of normie tax payers

damn I hate working

fucling cucks

I've been a NEET for 7 years, going on 8.

I was NEET from when I was born to 4 years old

I was NEET for 6 months after I finished uni

been neeting for so long. its measured in years not months :feelsrope:

so? you earn a pittance

i'm 25 not 45
I didn’t mean literally half your age, you will have a hard time fitting in with 17 and 18 year old zoomers fresh out of high school

so? you earn a pittance
They say that time is money; but actually, money is time.

Ergo all the time I have on NEETbux makes the pitiful earnings I get worth that much more.

Besides, I qualify for a subsidized apartment and can move anywhere in the country that I want.

Last edited:
7 years and a half and still going.

I didn’t mean literally half your age, you will have a hard time fitting in with 17 and 18 year old zoomers fresh out of high school
over. but i disdain zoomers anyway. i prefer dem old folks

They say that time is money; but actually, money is time.

Ergo all the time I have on NEETbux makes the pitiful earnings I get worth that much more.

Besides, I qualify for a subsidized apartment and can move anywhere in the country that I want.
but what do you do with your time, video games? jack off? anime? then it would be worthless.

over. but i disdain zoomers anyway. i prefer dem old folks
Go to trade school instead. Aren’t construction workers paid very well in cuckstraya?

Go to trade school instead. Aren’t construction workers paid very well in cuckstraya?
no i hate working class people. i would take a pay cut if it means i don't have to encounter proleteriat blockheads every day

if it means i don't have to encounter proleteriat blockheads every day
As opposed to the ideal goycattle who work corporate jobs? White collar workers are literal globohomo slaves. One good thing about an office job is that you may meet women but if theyre working outside after a certain age theyre not exactly marriage material

beats having to work with sub90 iq people all day. at least white collar professionals are usually polite have less vulgar interests
Bell curve theorem. Retards > midwits

This summer I will have been NEET for a decade.

i would have kms by now if i was in your position
Yeah, some people need to be useful to others in order gain satisfaction from life.

As a NEET, I've been able to take regular vacations and do whatever I want while you've been slaving for Shlomo and soyciety JFL.

Yeah, some people need to be useful to others in order gain satisfaction from life.

As a NEET, I've been able to take regular vacations and do whatever I want while you've been slaving for Shlomo and soyciety JFL.
i'm not useful to anyone you coping lowlife and i have never paid a cent in tax in my life. enjoy your ''vacations'' that are ultimately as vapid and dull as your life rotting in the basement

i'm not useful to anyone you coping lowlife and i have never paid a cent in tax in my life. enjoy your ''vacations'' that are ultimately as vapid and dull as your life rotting in the basement
Keep up on that grind, slave. Must be stressful not having legitimate employment and instead selling drugs or whatever. Very precarious.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Provably me I barely worked in my life

Keep up on that grind, slave. Must be stressful not having legitimate employment and instead selling drugs or whatever. Very precarious.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
you are a slave to your passions, neeting all day and doing drugs like some low sentient uncreative life form. but yeah, at least you get the odd vacation to some vapid boring shithole. truly living the life, king :feelskek: