Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here has actually had cosmetic surgery or fillers?

Twist of cain

Twist of cain

Banned
-
Anyone here actually done this... I mean among the population of this site I'd imagine some of you at least would have money.. and I don't that alot would want to do anything to try get good looking enough so I'd assume you'd be up for surgery...

I would of but could never afford it before I got older and Ill

I did however get filler when I moved to the big city.i only got 2ml across chin and jaw but it made quite a difference. I think another 2 would of done alot.
Some guys need 6 or so depends how round your face is but I'd recommend it as it can have really good results for some people if they want that look where the jaw rather than being rounded is a similar width to the temples

fillers are gay, you need a chin implant or where they break your jaw and move it forward. :feelsseriously:

fillers are gay, you need a chin implant or where they break your jaw and move it forward. :feelsseriously:
Nothing gay about artificially changing your face to have a better shape.
Jaw wasn't needing to get moved I just needed to start putting my bottom teeth together aligned with the top ones instead of having my bottom ones behind. Now it sits right. Was generally bad posture. Getting permanents were too expensive for me