Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who here has actually had a heap of success chad fishing?

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
I just want to ask cause my one’s have been failures aside from my first Brett maverick one.

None of them seem as extreme as the ones people make videos on or that video that asshole austin dunham made.

Have you had real success with chadfish?
And I don’t mean just duping a few ethnic or average girls or going for easier countries I mean like the videos with hundreds of slim attractive matches who ignore whatever you say and keep comings

What's the point of wasting your time even doing that, its been done over and over again, everyone knows the results. Water is wet stuff man.

What's the point of wasting your time even doing that, its been done over and over again, everyone knows the results. Water is wet stuff man.
No they don’t because I’m starting to doubt the legitimacy of the internet videos because the experiments I’ve don’t don’t come close to those that’s why I’m asking here to people who’ve done it to see what their experiences were like.

I find it hard to believe that it’s been so overdone that all females are aware of chad fish type accounts

@MACHETE on a large-scale, and me sometimes

you can scam them for money and nudes! How can you NOT try to do that? It is not hard, and rewards is good

Ax

NISA

Captura

itz fun, free nudez and bitchez show their true colorz when "chad" iz around

I'm thinking more and more about chadfishing too at some point

you can scam them for money and nudes! How can you NOT try to do that? It is not hard, and rewards is good
I hadn't thought of that one, good point

i have become best friends with foids acting like myself but with chadfish pictures. seriously

without chadfish foids hate me and treat me horribly. biggest blackpill ever

I just want to ask cause my one’s have been failures aside from my first Brett maverick one.

None of them seem as extreme as the ones people make videos on or that video that asshole austin dunham made.

Have you had real success with chadfish?
And I don’t mean just duping a few ethnic or average girls or going for easier countries I mean like the videos with hundreds of slim attractive matches who ignore whatever you say and keep comings
I have on discord. Discord e girls are lunatics so they'll worship you even if you proclaim the most vile of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back