Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Who here has a Twitter and would like to call out some hypocrisy/stupidity?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You might've seen this article talking about how No Nut November is secretly a far right social movement.

That's dumb for a number of reasons, and there's no danger of this article actually being taken seriously enough to matter. But if you'd like to do more than complain about stupid people here, here's an easy starter mission. Call this out. You can't lose.

One thing you could point out is, how come when men say "I want to be independent from women" he's a misogynist, but when women say "I want to be independent from men," they aren't accused of hating masculinity, just loving themselves?

Never used twitter in my life and ndver will. Sorry.

Good call to arms metaphorically speaking OP. Well done.

Never used Twitter because I don't know how to use it and what it's for

Still found no good lolis on twitter

I have a Twitter account but we should reframe it so we don't come off as incel vibes because it's Twitter n all that

Sorry, no account, buddy boyo

I gave up with twitter, too much soy, possibly worse than leddit

Imagine using social media after being exposed to the black pill