Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here has a genuine facial deformity?

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
And i dont mean as in "ermagod im so ugly my face is deformed". Does anyone have any actual diagnosable official facial skeletal deformities?

I have a major recession of my upper jaw that i'm hoping to get corrective surgery for, as it is restricting my airway and making it difficult for me to sleep, on top of making me ugly

I'm cross eyed. I don't know if that counts as a deformity

basically like this. would you consider this guy's eyes defomred?
IXcgg2e.jpg

TheVman said:

IXcgg2e.jpg

Yes crossed eyed is disgusting

I have a rounded jaw, an under recognized but devastating deformity.

I have a weak jaw line that's also longer on one side than the other.

Who is that guy? Isn't he a member here?

One eye has more scleral show than the other one, makes it seem as if one eye is way bigger than the other one.

caturday said:
Who is that guy? Isn't he a member here?

That guy used to post on Reddit, I think he’s gone to visit Gandy.

im so ugly my face is deformed

Bad facial asymmetry. my parents even noticed it and told me one side of my face looks bigger/fatter than the other. The asymmetry is prevalent in the nose (deviated septum / crooked nose), eyes, jaw, cheeks, hairline.

Having an asymmetrical face is a death sentence, at least if you're just not good looking but symmetrical you can work on trying to get surgeries, for me every surgery would probably make the asymmetry worse or I would have to fix like 5 features perfectly.

TheVman said:

IXcgg2e.jpg

the types of people who should actually be posting here

instead all we have are mentalcel chadlites or people who look slightly below average at WORST. even on an incel virgin forum it's lonely out there for truecels. it's over.

whogivesafucc said:
lonely out there for truecels
truecels are like 5% of the world. truecels who speak english and know about the blackpill are less than 1% probably

whogivesafucc said:

instead all we have are mentalcel chadlites or people who look slightly below average at WORST. even on an incel virgin forum it's lonely out there for truecels. it's over.

It´s just because of camera distortion. tbh

DestroyedLife said:
whogivesafucc said:
It´s just because of camera distortion. tbh

yea pictures are a very mediocre way of judging attractiveness. motion is much more telling.