Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who Here Discovered The Magic Of The Latex Glove As A "Masturbation Instrument"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Was making one of these - https://www.buzzfeed.com/alisoncaporimo/sponges-are-sexy?utm_term=.ce9w2QOz9M#.unw1wWgJpk

Specifically the pringles can one using a latex glove, shit was too tight (I don't do the death grip BS), and making modifications was annoying.

Then I thought, wait, if I'm using the latex glove as the inside due to the properties of the material, why don't I just wear it as intended (a fucking glove) and masturbate with it. It was fucking perfect, you can adjust the tightness however you please (like your hand), but when lubed up it has this nice slick feeling you can't compare regular hand masturbation too. Best of both worlds IMO.

You ever try to touch the head of your penis while masturbating using your bare hands, its so sensitive you get a somewhat slight pain, now try that but while wearing a lubed up latex glove...... you don't feel any pain, only pleasure, its the perfect material for this shit, I'm actually shocked that I didn't think of something so obvious and simple sooner. I have like 2 latex gloves left before I run out, so I'm going to a store to buy a box tomorrow.

Handlight > Fleshlight

Its kind of funny when you think about it, I got so caught up in the structure of the "masturbation instrument", trying so much to make it function and resemble a vagina, that I at first ignored the obvious, I was having orgasms before with something that wasn't structured like a vagina to begin with, I just needed to make that thing "feel more like one", I didn't need to make something shaped like one.

The simplest lessons learnt are the best ones lol. Now I'm wondering how else I can make this better, likely by using water based lube (I use coconut oil).

Attachments

• Thumbs Up.jpg
    Thumbs Up.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 91
Could it really be better than onaholes?

I've owned 6 onaholes, some of the most recommended on the market, and threw most of them out (some so tight they're painful, not even bragging, they make these holes for japanese microdick). I use my hand 99% of the time because it feels better or just as good, and less hassle.

I've given up on current fake vagina technology, it's all terrible. Sex dolls/robots will never feel like the real thing, I don't even need to feel the real thing to know this.

Could it really be better than onaholes?.

I've never had an onahole but I reckon you can't instantly adjust the tightness to how you want it during masturbation like you can with your hand, dude its so ridiculously simple I'm still laughing thinking about it, we've already been masturbating with our hands, so all I did was cover my hand in a certain material and made my hand the ona hole.

It was so hard not to cum, tried to last longer but couldn't. One thing I noticed that I can't replicate that my trials with the pringles onahole showed me is that having the sensation of a "pressure" against the head of your penis as you stroke it feels really great, feels like you are about to cum before you even get to that point, never felt that before, so I'm sure onaholes are amazing.

Based on that, tonight I'm gonna try a slight variation, instead of wearing the glove, I'll just use the glove by itself as anahole, basically just masturbate using a lubed up glove, that way I can get the "pressure" sensation and have the tightness control. The funny thing is, if this turns out to be as good as I think it will, I won't even need to use tissues anymore, it'll eliminate an entire component of masturbation (clean up). I'll just cum right into the glove, tie it on the open end, and throw the glove away.

So convenient, i've always had to hold back while reaching orgasm and rush to grab tissues so that I don't shoot my load onto the floor or my clothes, and all this time that may have been actually ruining the experience for me, wonder what this is going to feel like, will let you know some time after

Why should I have to settle for pieces of plastic when other men get to fuck real pussies? Depressing tbh.

Why should I have to settle for pieces of plastic when other men get to fuck real pussies? Depressing tbh.
I mean hey its better than nothing

Response like this confuse the fuck out of me, were all at point A and you jump straight to point Z out of nowhere. I've paid for sex already, I plan on getting a better job so I can more consistently be able to affording escourtcelling, I am in no way saying this is the be all end all solution to getting orgasms, just spreading a method of masturbation that is more enjoyable, for people like myself who are finding it less pleasurable as it used to be and want something that feels better

Me: Hey guys I found this place that sells regular beef really cheap, tastes really great you should try it

You: WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO SETTLE FOR REGULAR BEEF WHEN RICH PEOPLE EAT KOBE BEEF

Maybe until we can afford kobe beef, we should find other beef in the meantime that also tastes good, to be honest if I lived by myself I would have already bought of those super realistic sex dolls

Last edited:
Response like this confuse the fuck out of me, were all at point A and you jump straight to point Z out of nowhere. I've paid for sex already, I plan on getting a better job so I can more consistently be able to affording escourtcelling, I am in no way saying this is the be all end all solution to getting orgasms, just spreading a method of masturbation that is more enjoyable, for people like myself who are finding it less pleasurable as it used to be and want something that feels better

Me: Hey guys I found this place that sells regular beef really cheap, tastes really great you should try it

You: WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO SETTLE FOR REGULAR BEEF WHEN RICH PEOPLE EAT KOBE BEEF

Maybe until we can afford kobe beef, we should find other beef in the meantime that also tastes good, to be honest if I lives by myself I would have already bought of those super realistic sex dolls
But sex isn't a luxury. Many guys out there get it... except us.

Maybe until we can afford kobe beef, we should find other beef in the meantime that also tastes good, to be honest if I lives by myself I would have already bought of those super realistic sex dolls
This tbh. I'm not ashamed to admit here that I bought a whole realistic mannequin and modded it with a fleshlight when I couldn't afford one of those dolls. Having the visual and a full-body experience of fucking made the $150 worth it. Would do it again.

But sex isn't a luxury. Many guys out there get it... except us.

Its all about perspective, you're conflating the term "luxury" with "few people enjoying it" so you see something that has "many people" enjoying it as not a luxury.

Guess what, running water and indoor plumbing is a luxury, we just happen to live in countries where its the norm, so we see it as "basic living facilities".

However lets not veer off too far from the topic of this post, were on the verge of great scientific discovery here lol.

Just thought of something, i'll lube the inside of the glove with oil, and put baby powder on the palm of my hand, that way it doesn't just slip out while stroking, it will allow for more control, yesss, yessss, were onto great things here XD.

This tbh. I'm not ashamed to admit here that I bought a whole realistic mannequin and modded it with a fleshlight when I couldn't afford one of those dolls. Having the visual and a full-body experience of fucking made the $150 worth it. Would do it again.

You must have pretty good hands on skills, because I'm pretty sure I would have fucked that job up.

You must have pretty good hands on skills, because I'm pretty sure I would have fucked that job up.
Not really, you just need a box cutter sharp enough to cut through the fiberglass and then sand the cut edges down.

Not really, you just need a box cutter sharp enough to cut through the fiberglass and then sand the cut edges down.

>Be me
>pulls out dick
>So what do I cut again?

Any pics of the finished product?

You got a "roastie finish" lol, thought it would have been more of an "innie finish". The doll doesn't look like it would feel too soft or realistic though, would more likely just save and buy a doll like this - https://realdolladdict.com/2018/01/18/fat-doll-in-the-bath/

Its the most realistic sex doll I've ever seen, the way the skin folds etc, must feel really great, could even use as a pillow lol

Well its late enough that everyone is asleep by now, time to continue the experiment.

Attachments

• Federica-22.jpg
    Federica-22.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 74
Yeah guys don't try the "masturbating using latex" part (as in lubing the inside and putting it on like a condom to jerk off), doesn't feel as good, wear it as a glove and masturbate with it, feels like heaven. Case Closed.

three words: microwaved banana peel

this will be you upon proper use:

well, you get the point. good luck brody

Lol dude no, a banana peel isn't going to work, also it can tear apart pretty easily and clean up will be a bitch, I suspect you are trolling with this shit, I'm pretty sure if you tried the latex glove thing you'd see its way better. So before I put a fucking banana on my dick maybe you should first masturbate with a latex glove and tell me whats better in your opinion.

Doubt I'm ever trying that shit anyways, I would have to buy a shit ton of fucking bananas, it isn't even cost effective, with my method you can just by a box with your usual 50 pairs of latex gloves and you have 100 sessions worth of extacy, sorry buddy boyo, its over.

Lol dude no, a banana peel isn't going to work, also it can tear apart pretty easily and clean up will be a bitch, I suspect you are trolling with this shit, I'm pretty sure if you tried the latex glove thing you'd see its way better. So before I put a fucking banana on my dick maybe you should first masturbate with a latex glove and tell me whats better in your opinion.

Doubt I'm ever trying that shit anyways, I would have to buy a shit ton of fucking bananas, it isn't even cost effective, with my method you can just by a box with your usual 50 pairs of latex gloves and you have 100 sessions worth of extacy, sorry buddy boyo, its over.

im not trolling lol, but yes it is quite hard to use, it's sort of a once in a blue moon thing

i never jerked off with my hand though tbh, so this will never work.

what i do is either make a crease in a pillow and fuck the shit out of it or do the same thing but with a warm banana peel and something to support it. it emulates sex and it was so mindblowing the first time i almost fainted.

i actually have used latex gloves before though in a similar fashion, it is a lot better than just normal, so i can confirm what you're saying lol.

im not trolling lol, but yes it is quite hard to use, it's sort of a once in a blue moon thing

i never jerked off with my hand though tbh, so this will never work.

what i do is either make a crease in a pillow and fuck the shit out of it or do the same thing but with a warm banana peel and something to support it. it emulates sex and it was so mindblowing the first time i almost fainted.

Lol holy shit your core must be strong as hell.

I've never had an onahole but I reckon you can't instantly adjust the tightness to how you want it during masturbation like you can with your hand, dude its so ridiculously simple I'm still laughing thinking about it, we've already been masturbating with our hands, so all I did was cover my hand in a certain material and made my hand the ona hole.

It was so hard not to cum, tried to last longer but couldn't. One thing I noticed that I can't replicate that my trials with the pringles onahole showed me is that having the sensation of a "pressure" against the head of your penis as you stroke it feels really great, feels like you are about to cum before you even get to that point, never felt that before, so I'm sure onaholes are amazing.

Based on that, tonight I'm gonna try a slight variation, instead of wearing the glove, I'll just use the glove by itself as anahole, basically just masturbate using a lubed up glove, that way I can get the "pressure" sensation and have the tightness control. The funny thing is, if this turns out to be as good as I think it will, I won't even need to use tissues anymore, it'll eliminate an entire component of masturbation (clean up). I'll just cum right into the glove, tie it on the open end, and throw the glove away.

So convenient, i've always had to hold back while reaching orgasm and rush to grab tissues so that I don't shoot my load onto the floor or my clothes, and all this time that may have been actually ruining the experience for me, wonder what this is going to feel like, will let you know some time after
Reminds me of Jason Segal's masturbation station in "I Love You Man"