Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here actually plans to get plastic surgery?

Do you plan to get plastic surgery?

• Total voters
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Everyone should. Or at least everyone here should be saving up for it. It's the Holy Grail even for truecels.

Would've gotten me out of inceldom but I voted no.

No I don't have an issue with my looks

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Would've gotten me out of inceldom but I voted no.
So you're volcel?

NeverSubmit said:
No I don't have an issue with my looks
Then why are you even here?

Orthognatic surgery is legit.

If it not work for me, i just stay in my room forever.

I cant bear this ugly face any more

Sadness said:
So date within your own race?
JFL they go for the most eurocentric looking guys you should know this already

NeverSubmit said:
JFL they go for the most eurocentric looking guys you should know this already
If all Asian women only reproduced with white men, wouldn't Asians become extinct? Chinese people were having so much sex that their government had to implement a one-child policy. This cope by ethnicels is bullshit.

Sadness said:
So you're volcel?

In a way, I am both truecel and volcel. Volcel because 1. don't want surgery 2. anti-degeneracy, would turn down a femoid if she approached me for sex. But that would never happen considering I'm a truecel because of my looks. My rating is 2/10.

I'm a mentalcel on top of being ugly, so if plastic surgeries don't turn me into 8+/10 it's not worth bothering.

LL is my only escape.

I dont think plastic surgery can save my skin problems.

yes lad getting lefort and sarpe soon

845889524 said:
Orthognatic surgery is legit.

If it not work for me, i just stay in my room forever.

I cant bear this ugly face any more

only legit if you actually do have a deformity. getting bimax just for more forward growth is a bad idea aslong as your other features arent toptier

swissincel said:
only legit if you actually do have a deformity. getting bimax just for more forward growth is a bad idea aslong as your other features arent toptier

Define deformity. On lookism deformity means not being atleast a 7 jfl

845889524 said:
Define deformity. On lookism deformity means not being atleast a 7 jfl

if your bite is misaligned, or your jaws are retrusive/too protrusive

Lol this is a total waste of money for most of us. If you're really ugly then there is nothing plastic surgery can do to help. Plastic surgery helps when you're not that bad looking. You can be a good canidate if you have real flaws. However in the end what happens when you fix those flaws and you maybe at best look 1 or 2 points better? You'll still be fucking miserable and think "Hurrr durrr it's my wrists" "Hurrr durr my midface ratio is off by .1" "Hurrrr durrr I don't have hunter eyes" "Hurrrr durrrrr" It's all about your facial harmony and how well your bones are. If you have no bones like me then what the fuck can surgeons really work with? Implants can only do so much.

It's over. Get this plastic surgery meme garbage out of here. 95% of people here won't get plastic surgery, and if they do it'll be one measly surgery and they'll "ascend" proving that the majority here are just failed blackpilled normies with a flaw, unlike true incels who have fucking flaws EVERYWHERE.

Doesn't seem worth it tbh

38ada15a24b639ea0d43fd93055c11bdff3b2a5f6bdbbcc983a36c2b63d89898.jpg

Still waiting for someone to actually show me legit truecell (because of looks) getting surgery and being able to get a gf/attraction from opposite sex.

The current examples are if people who were already not ugly and simply improved their average looks.

Otoplasty maybe one day, otherwise i can´t really fix anything.

anincelforlifelol said:
Lol this is a total waste of money for most of us. If you're really ugly then there is nothing plastic surgery can do to help. Plastic surgery helps when you're not that bad looking. You can be a good canidate if you have real flaws. However in the end what happens when you fix those flaws and you maybe at best look 1 or 2 points better? You'll still be fucking miserable and think "Hurrr durrr it's my wrists" "Hurrr durr my midface ratio is off by .1" "Hurrrr durrr I don't have hunter eyes" "Hurrrr durrrrr" It's all about your facial harmony and how well your bones are. If you have no bones like me then what the fuck can surgeons really work with? Implants can only do so much.

It's over. Get this plastic surgery meme garbage out of here. 95% of people here won't get plastic surgery, and if they do it'll be one measly surgery and they'll "ascend" proving that the majority here are just failed blackpilled normies with a flaw, unlike true incels who have fucking flaws EVERYWHERE.

Honestly, facial harmony is way more important than bones. Much harder to replicate too. Some faces are just pleasing to look at while other faces are just " off".

Enigmatic said:
Honestly, facial harmony is way more important than bones. Much harder to replicate too. Some faces are just pleasing to look at while other faces are just " off".

Exactly. There are guys who really have nothing wrong with their faces but it just looks "off". It's over.

Plastic surgery is the biggest scam on the planet

Have fun paying 20k for a surgery only to have it revised or come out still incels

mines free ya coon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back