Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who have you seriously considered killing and why?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I've considered:

- Former girlfriends

- Former employers

- Former friends

- Former classmates/acquaintances

Why? Without going into detail, because they all wronged me in some way, and I'm frankly SICK of being fucked over. That, and I feel like it's teaching society a lesson.

everyone has, even normies as much as they will deny it.

"Girlfriend"??? "Friends"???"acquaintances"????? What are these thing's you speak of?

A large crowd of people indiscriminately. I'm too high inhib though

Former girlfriends
giphy.gif

Never seriously considered it but there are people who've wronged me that I wish would eat a 5.56 round

09E7AE00646ADEB752A06617FD0FE71B5C5122B1

also, lol at having gfs in the past

when we were in 6th grade me and my friends tried to kill our our asshole teacher. we put soap on the top of the stairs right after it rained so she would slip and fall but she only ended up with a sprained ankle

when we were in 6th grade me and my friends tried to kill our our asshole teacher. we put soap on the top of the stairs right after it rained so she would slip and fall but she only ended up with a sprained ankle
low inhib AF

Mostly bullies, former friends and females. Also others, but it's too much and complicated to accomplish it.

savage

Parents
Brother
Friends that betrayed me
Classmates that bullied me
Former housemates and landlords
Random strangers who've tried to fuck with me.

A roastie who psychologically tortured me for years and nearly drove me to suicide.
Literally the worst person I have ever met - a pathological liar, a whore, an impulsive psychopath who uses people for validation only to discard them. Everyone who has ever met her has suffered because of it, including me.

In this case though, death would be too merciful.

LOL that's hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back