Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who has tiger parents

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Parents forcing them to study. Why should you study when you have no gf.

It's over for Tigercels

734996000f279d47ac2c89d84a7d0b87.jpg

king_tiger_Destroyed_39.jpg

I thought that said tiger penis, guy told me they put a tiger dick in a jar & a bunch of herb water & keep it in there for awhile then old man drinks it & has diamond erection for a long time.

No my parents never cared about my education

I have and its hell, like im a fucking adult and theyre literally forcing me to study.

Isn´t "tiger parenting" a hapa term? As the asian mother tries to force the hybrid to succeed in the world. Didn´t go to well with ER.

My parents aren´t ricers, and they didn´t care to much about me.

I do. It's terrible but I graduated high school so it's better now.

Isn´t "tiger parenting" a hapa term? As the asian mother tries to force the hybrid to succeed in the world. Didn´t go to well with ER.

My parents aren´t ricers, and they didn´t care to much about me.

It affects arabs, indians and Asians.

I did back in school. My dad would get pissed if I failed a test and take away my video games for a week.

That happened quite often..

My parents know I want a good grade as much as them. Plus I have a lot of free time to study. They don't need to force me

It's over for Tigercels

734996000f279d47ac2c89d84a7d0b87.jpg

king_tiger_Destroyed_39.jpg
PzKpfw VI is like tiger parents. Put too much emphasis on unnecessary things, too much focus to create a perfect product without thinking long term logistics and doesnt utilize any innovation.

Just as the Tiger I lacked innovation (flat unsloped 100mm RHA plate etc), tiger parents are pretty much the same when it comes to their kids education.

Just as Tiger I is bloated product of overengineering, the Tiger kid will be bad in every area but studying (killing for pzkpfw)

And it's over as soon the gigachad rolls in.

300px-Isu152_Kubinka.jpg

no one is forcing you to anything, if you don't want to study just leave your home

Parents forcing them to study. Why should you study when you have no gf.
:soy::"But who's then gonna betabuxx queens in their 30s while they fuck Tyrone (her bodddyii, her tschoiceee!!!111) u stupid entitled inkel!!!!111111"