Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who has the worst AVI here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
For me it has to be either @HighTGymcel or @Sniffles obv no hate for them. Its just the avi triggers something at the back of my brain.

For me it has to be either @HighTGymcel or @Sniffles obv no hate for them. Its just the avi triggers something at the back of my brain.
I gets it boyo

Eskimocel

Jk m8

@Eskimocel

Jkjk

@knajjd tbh his last avi was much better imo.

@HighTGymcel can´t stand it, I am not very fond of fast GIF´s as it´s annoying to look at when reading posts.

@knajjd tbh his last avi was much better imo.
His "first" avi was my favorite on the forum the one with the anime girl with strong colors and her eyes would look around making the pic/gif static. @knajjd please go back to that one it was amazing.

Fuk u, you know I love that broccoli hair bitch in your avi
Her name is Tatsumaki and shes awesome ;)

His "first" avi was my favorite on the forum the one with the anime girl with strong colors and her eyes would look around making the pic/gif static. @knajjd please go back to that one it was amazing.
Agreed that avi was best

@Incelhope
Just annoying
I fon't have any problems with him his avi is not that good

@BummerDrummer I like him but that moment in South Park was so disgusting I didn't eat the day I saw it and now I relive it all the time. Nothing wrong with it it's funny and all but it's just so gross I cringe when I see it.

Anyone with a avi that is not a qt 2d girl is a fucking eyesore

Last edited:
Most anime avatars tbh

@BummerDrummer I like him but that moment in South Park was so disgusting I didn't eat the day I saw it and now I relive it all the time. Nothing wrong with it it's funny and all but it's just so gross I cringe when I see it.
I cringed at it cuz I was like 3 steps away from becoming it tbh

Messages1,033 :feelswhat:

people who still have christmas avis

@HighTGymcel can´t stand it, I am not very fond of fast GIF´s as it´s annoying to look at when reading posts.
^^
@Incelhope
Just annoying
I don't have any problems with him his avi is not that good
it reminds me of solitarian walker which isnt a good thing
Messages1,033 :feelswhat:
and he's still grey jfl the spam is real
Most anime avatars tbh
i like them, i might go back to one soon

Unironically anything Wojak or Pepe related.

@Incelhope

Fuck these faggy Tumblr rappers. I can't imagine how sheltered you'd have to be to think one of these pussified mumble rappers is remotely "gangsta".

@Incelhope

Fuck these faggy Tumblr rappers. I can't imagine how sheltered you'd have to be to think one of these pussified mumble rappers is remotely "gangsta".
Solitarian_Walker uses (used) the same avatar, isnt he evading?? O_o

Yeah yeah i know they're technically soundcloud rappers or whatever, but I call them "Tumblr rappers" because they look like Tumblr users LARPing as rappers.

I really dislike the ones with real persons or historical figures. Oh and also edgy or memes of the month shit can fuck off.

Tbh I liked that one

The ones without avi's

@BabyFacedIncel

Me, it’s over for Erniecels

there was a guy with a warped ugly sonic avi

idk if he still has it

even though @Sniffles is a foid I like her avi