Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has it better? Chad, Tyrone, or Stacy

Who has it the best?

• Total voters
So you mean to tell me to tell me that you wouldn't want to wake up in the morning with the looks and body of prime LL Cool J, including his race?

View attachment 84952

Which do you think would be more conducive to slaying the maximum amount of Stacies....being white and as you are right now or being black with LL Cool J's looks?
No I dont do think that blacks are attractive unless they are mixed or light skinned.

stacy>chad>tyrone of course

No brainer. Even Chad privilege is nothing in comparison to even a 1/10 foid’s privilege, let alone a Stacy.

Tyrone. Being black AND looking good gets you so fucking far. Just go "muhdick" and mumble something about slavery and you get what you want money wise.

Chad. Is white (so average IQ is higher) and is, well, a Chad. Even the prettiest girl has to suffer the risk, the slight discomfort of perhaps becoming accidentally pregnant.

Chad and Tyrone easy mode.

Stacy tutorial mode.

Stacy would and have killed themselves over being rejected or mistreated by Chad, Chad lives a life of blissful ignorance free from any anxiety

Stacy. White (NORTHWESTERN EUROPEAN) and attractive females have the most value in this world. Look up "attractive missing white female syndrome".

you low IQ'd yourself big time man, what does this have to do with LL cool J being a high status male?

I didn't say "be LL Cool J". What I said is that if you woke up tomorrow morning with his looks and body and race, you'd still be able to slay Stacies.

Stacy has it easier (in the sense more people are going to "support" her and she can live getting money by having sex or shit like that) but i think Chad has it better, so i voted him. In the case one is good looking, being a man is far better than being a woman.

Chad WINS over Stacy, he has power over her. HE can do whatever he wants.