Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who has a better sex life, modern day Chads or Kings of Ancient Civilizations?

Who mogs?

• Modern day Chads

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Ancient Kings

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Ancient Kings would have harems of hundreds or even thousands of women.

Modern day Chads have tinder and instagram, allowing them to contact millions of potential female partners due to the internet.

Ancient kings.it's hard for chad to get stacy pussy.That's why you often see chads with beckies.Fucking a stacy is hard.

Ancient Kings hands down. When you rule a Kingdom you can do whatever the fuck you want without ramifications.

About the same. Kings probably had more status and local pussy, but chad can travel and use modern technologies along with lots of pussy to live a really nice life.

Chads can broadcast their genetics to the entire world, travel like crazy and women have access to them at there very fingertips.

Also just because a king had a harem doesn't mean the women in the harem found him attractive and fucked him like a chad

Chads of today, no doubt about it. Easy access to ANYTHING, easy life of XXI century for them, literally almost 0 chance of getting killed. A king would have to worry about many things constantly, one being the fact that he may get killed/have his country raided any time. Double digit IQ if you think otherwise.

Ancient kings could fuck the hand selected cream of the crop VIRGIN giga stacies as he wished, furthermore he doesn't even need to worry about retaining a fit body.

Ancient kings cause they didn’t have to share foids with dogs like chads have too
That's actually a good point
I think I remember that royals used to have a secret chamber where they use to fuck the wifes or other foids they see around their area.
@AnonAutist i think you're the one who posted the video of that

Ancient Kings hands down. When you rule a Kingdom you can do whatever the fuck you want without ramifications.
Well I guess in most places the upper class had to be appeased, or they would work together with their own private to take over.
Ancient kings cause they didn’t have to share foids with dogs like chads have too
brootal

Ancient kings but chads kinda live like discount kings rn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back