Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who has a better life Chad vs incel

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Chad has life in prison which started from age 10 and you are just you. Who would you want to be?

Chad. I would choose any life other than the one I have been given.

Is it a Scandinavian prison?

TheRealChincel said:
Is it a Scandinavian prison?

Medium security prison in your country

im gonna be honest and say incel. if you are in prison for life the only F U C C you get is from the other tyrones and chads in there. and its impossible/much harder to sui. if you arent in for life i guess you could just be jeremy meeks and get bailed out but you would have to be lucky for them to release your photos first.

Hunter said:
im gonna be honest and say incel. if you are in prison for life the only F U C C you get is from the other tyrones and chads in there. and its impossible/much harder to sui. if you arent in for life i guess you could just be jeremy meeks and get bailed out but you would have to be lucky for them to release your photos first.

It' the only time when being an incel is better than chad other that that Chad wins every other time.

>chad but you're literally in prison

i'll pass thanks

[attachment=2498]

Attachments

• 4494962C-B875-45E9-A943-8D08BA8D881D.jpeg
    4494962C-B875-45E9-A943-8D08BA8D881D.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 67
In my country, they call prison "college". It's because you go there to gain higher education in criminal practice, as well as get some muscles on you.

By the way, have you ever seen a femoid say "ewww no" because Chad was previously in jail? Because I think just mentioning he did time is enough to make her wet.

whogivesafucc said:

i'll pass thanks

Chad is in prison we are in prison, depends which is worse for you.

ArtoriasWolf said:
It' the only time when being an incel is better than chad other that that Chad wins every other time.

then again this is merely hypothetical rigged towards the incel. if the incel had jail for life it would be much better to be a jailchad.

Attachments

• 33A76403-B176-4EB3-BFE5-A73410394947.jpeg
    33A76403-B176-4EB3-BFE5-A73410394947.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 164
Hunter said:
then again this is merely hypothetical rigged towards the incel. if the incel had jail for life it would be much better to be a jailchad.

Both are like being in prison that's why I made this post. I just want to know which prison is worse.

I feel I may as well have been in prison for the past few decades, I have nothing to show for my life, no sex no girlfriends, no friends and face rejection and aggression from others when I try to change things. I'm left enjoying my "freedom" in the company of my family and spend most waking hours in my bedroom alone online or watching movies, gaming ect. What else can I do?

I'd rather be a chad in prison, he is probably respected and is popular, has the run of the place. Has a good social life, when not in his cell if he is even alone in it. He has sex with the hot female onsite nurse, psychologist and wardens on rotation. Females who pity him and find him hot regularly visit and say they will wait forever for him, while rejecting saps like me on the outside.

I'd rather be incel. None of the advantages of being chad can be taken advantage of in prison, unless you fuck men you'll be incel anyway

Chad.
Femoids probably write letters and drool all over you regardless of your crime as long as you're a chad

Me. Prison for life cancels any benefit of halo effect. No brainer.

no point being chad in prison when there's only ever going to be other men to have sex with.

_incelinside said:
I'd rather be incel. None of the advantages of being chad can be taken advantage of in prison, unless you fuck men you'll be incel anyway

Chad fucks his girlfriend(s) in prison. Prisons allow for conjugal visits.

ArtoriasWolf said:
whogivesafucc said:
i'll pass thanks
Chad is in prison we are in prison, depends which is worse for you.

ive done a month in juvie so i don't even wanna know how bad actual prison is.

plus this is a pretty dumb question anyway, have fun getting raped in prison as a white "chad" by 5 tyrone gymcels holding you down fucking you until your ass is bleeding and then beating you within an inch of your life.

whogivesafucc said:
ive done a month in juvie so i don't even wanna know how bad actual prison is.

plus this is a pretty dumb question anyway, have fun getting raped in prison as a white "chad" by 5 tyrone gymcels holding you down fucking you until your ass is bleeding and then beating you within an inch of your life.

Not everyone gets rapped in prison. It would most likely be his ldar for chad just in a worse place than an incel does it.

this is a silly comparison. maybe if u did one like = chad goes to jail for 10 years then gets out, which would u rather be chad or incel?

I'd love to spend life from 10 onward in prison. I could be a monk and never get corrupted by society

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
this is a silly comparison. maybe if u did one like = chad goes to jail for 10 years then gets out, which would u rather be chad or incel?

Some have chose prison Chad though

seduce one of the female guards (if theyre fit)

whogivesafucc said:
i'll pass thanks
ofc youll pass youre not ugly

WorldRulerAisha said:
whogivesafucc said:
i'll pass thanks
ofc youll pass youre not ugly

why would you willingly put yourself into prison with no chance for parole. your looks don't matter for shit in prison.

incels have copes outside but, i mean, if you really want to get philosophical about it, it's just about the same thing. incels are in prison even when they're free outside.

Id rather be prison CHAD, i saw a blackpill on here today about a guy in prison who IMPREGNATED multiple female guards and made 16k a month off of contraband. He's living the American dream from prison.

chad, you get out in literal months for good behavior

Zyros said:
Me. Prison for life cancels any benefit of halo effect. No brainer.

Easy for you to say, buddy boy. You're already chadlite status