Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who got more pussy in your high school, the criminal/burnout guys or was it the Chads/Jocks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I’m trying to see if criminal maxing is worth it, in my high school it was always the low inhib burnouts who would slay and the jocks were mostly virgins.

Jocks easily

Jocks slayed at my school. Foids go mad for athletic men.

Chad jocks slayed the most at my school as well. But criminalmaxxers still got more pussy than beta guys.

bother were about equal in numbers, but jocks got way better quality.

I’m trying to see if criminal maxing is worth it, in my high school it was always the low inhib burnouts who would slay and the jocks were mostly virgins.
Is this a trick question? The two were almost always the same.

All the non ugly males did.

Jocks = chad

Criminal = chadlite

More or less the same amount, but of different qualities. Thugmaxxed gorillas got eachother's sloppy seconds most of the time, and low quality ghetto pussy. Jocks and Preps got all the prime quality Ojou-sama pussy that I wish I could have.

My highschool was bizarrely typical of American film portrayal of highschools, despite not being American. The guys who slayed all had one common feature - frame. All were early bloomers with huge wrists, natural musculature, robust skulls, high T. The divide between chads and incels was comical.

Funnily enough, I was one of the best athletes in terms of athletic ability, coordination, inherent skill, but girls wanted nothing to do with me. I was a 100lb manlet with 5 inch wrists for the majority of highschool.

How the hell would I know? It's not like any of them were talking to me.

Both of them did. The burnouts had more quantity, but the jocks had more quality (Stacy tier, 8+/10)

Literally not even one guy in my grade is a slayer. A lot of them have chad looks, but they are rather in relationships.

most of the jocks in my school are criminals

I think the burnouts got more, but the jocks got far better quality. I remember numerous cases of 4/10s that I would killed for then that were openly fucking the abusive pot smoker.

Both had their share of foids to choose from where i went, i guess all it takes is an alpha male to get pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back