Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who gets the last laugh? Scientists claim that men are funnier than women — but....

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
....female comedians brand study 'f**king ignorant'

20378954-7630705-image-a-90_1572444670192.jpg

The findings have left some women comedians feeling put out of humour. Danish comedian Sofie Hagen (pictured), for example, tweeted that the study was 'f**king ignorant'

• Psychologists reviewed 28 past studies that rated the humour of 5,000 people
  • On average, men appeared to be funnier than women, the researchers reported (ON AVERAGE are the key words...foids can't read either)
  • However, the findings do not suggest that all men are funnier than all women
  • The greats like Tina Fey and Joan Rivers are funnier than 99.9% of men (yeah...its not like professional comedians...err sorry comediennes have writers or anything btw: neither are funny women tbh)
This is how ignorant foids are. I guarantee I male comedian would not have been insulted but rather...y'know...replied back with a funny retort about the study or even some autistcel reply re: how the study was done, parameters, measurement of laughter, etc. All women could say was basically "you're stupid", the lowest of low IQ replies you can give.

Cliffs:

chad is the most funniest because of his personality

chad is the most funniest because of his personality
He's also the smartest, the best musician, artist, chess player, philosopher, physician, mathematician and engineer and can leap over tall buildings in one bound and run faster than a speeding bullet according to Chad worshippers. (Every other lookism thread :feelsseriously:)

Of course it's the landwhales that bitch about it

She looks like your typical entitled “I’m proud of my fat body” foid.

I don’t recall ever listening to a funny female stand up comedian. And that’s not the angry woman hating incel part of me saying that. It is literally the objective truth.

There are some very funny women but most of them are fucking retarded

Cuckstopher hitchens in 2019, no thank you.

I don’t recall ever listening to a funny female stand up comedian. And that’s not the angry woman hating incel part of me saying that. It is literally the objective truth.
It's their subhuman tier skills shining through like the sun.

Idk man. I laugh a lot at foids’ braindead NPC behavior.