Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who gets life more on administrator mode?

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date

?

• 7/10 Chadlite

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 5/10 foid

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
a 5 can have whatever she wants, I just think women are so above in privileges

the answer is pretty obvious ...

"Administrators" manage systems. Holes destroy them. Simple.

Every non landwhale foid

I would go the extreme of saying a 5/10 has easier life than Brad Pitt for example. Brad Pitt needs to always be ready for sex, for example, while women can just open their legs, this without saying the approach market.

women tend to LOVE to say no to Chads in order to improve their self-esteem

Every non landwhale foid
a 5 can have whatever she wants, I just think women are so above in privileges

I'm surprised so many chose the foid; while they do receive an inherent amount of privileges and benefits through modern hypergamy and acceptance of moral degeneracy, they are more or less ranked in the middle tier of foids, and thus all of those above them visibly receive more attention and mentioned benefits, which leads to quite the irritance, though minute compared to subhumans and male normies, considering their very core being built around attractiveness and appeal to Chad... :feelsjuice:

The Chadlite can obviously see himself on a much higher plane of existence as most men, due to the ballooning hypergamy making him more likely to receive magnitudes much more of attention; they also usually really control whatever establishment they tend to be in, foids, and other cucks/normies easily, thus being "administrators" while foids are evidently more mindless. :feelshehe:

Sure, why not.

Simple:

Sam

Some time later:

Ignore

Chad1

Chad2

Chadlite is not good-looking enough to play on easy mode. You need to be 9/10+ to have it easier in life than an average roastie.