Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who fucks over their race more? White women or asian women?

Who is the bigger traitor to their own race?

• White women

Votes: 60 46.5%
  • Asian women

Votes: 62 48.1%
  • Curry women

Votes: 7 5.4%

• Total voters
Asian women for sure man.

I voted white, it's obvious. They are trash.
Anyway racebate threads don't last here.

Asian foid is the most hypergamist, calculative and cold by far.
I see so many of 4/10 noodlefoids with normi or even chad white guys, its not even funny. and even if they manage to mary these guys, theyre still not happy, and would make life miserable for the guys. (From a lot of wmaf story I read)

Tho white foid love virtue signalling, and thats why europe is fucked, because they voted liberal to virtue signal. Stupid, stupid mistake.

But asian women are so stone cold, and calculating, its scary.
Maybe because theyre the ugliest of foids.
The ugliest people tend to be most evil and calculating (ironic statement to make i know)

Asian foid is the most hypergamist, calculative and cold by far.
I see so many of 4/10 noodlefoids with normi or even chad white guys, its not even funny. and even if they manage to mary these guys, theyre still not happy, and would make life miserable for the guys. (From a lot of wmaf story I read)

Tho white foid love virtue signalling, and thats why europe is fucked, because they voted liberal to virtue signal. Stupid, stupid mistake.

But asian women are so stone cold, and calculating, its scary.
Maybe because theyre the ugliest of foids.
The ugliest people tend to be most evil and calculating (ironic statement to make i know)

asian women are stone cold on a personal level

white women play the long game and destroy your country via voting in politician who import refugees and implement communism lite

prob asian. White foids usually settle down with a white guy though they prob do experiment quite a bit in their youth.

(((white women)))

do white women really vote more for immigrants than white men?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back