Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who fucked you the most in life?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Mother? Father? Friend?

family mostly, friends to a lesser extent

55% Father
45% Mother

Father 80% Mother 20%

Mother probably. My dad never gave a fuck about me but I don't remember my dad ever taunting me or talking down to me. My mom on the other hand would do that constantly.

Father and his family.

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences.

100% - Permaban Not an incel
Ex-girlfriend :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Doctors. Got a congenital deformity (tongues tied down) that, if fixed when I was a kid, could've prevented many of the problems I've had and have in life. Not a single doctor or dentist noticed it.

And my immediate family. The thing I wanna see the most is the look on their faces if I ever tell them how much I hate them. I would've been better off if they left me on the side of the road a day I was born.

Over time i have come to the realisation it is my mum who has shitted on me the most, I have almost awlays hated my dad he is a self interested prick at the best of times. However blackpilled statements and discriminatory behaviour has come from my mum in a disguised and cowardly way, now i am fully pilled i can see what the comments were and how they were meant to be taken, this is how women do it an accumulation of paper cuts of comments passive aggressive verbal hits, way more aggressive than a man.

Parents for creating me.

My right hand fucks me the most. She never says no.

father>mother>friends

parents = teachers > other kids at school

Orally id say my parents. But anally it would have to be society.

Both parents, of-course.

my parents and myself.
My parents for giving me bad genetics and me for not standing up for myself ever

Blonde stacies, I fuck them everyday

well, i know who didnt FUCk me in life....

Father. And foids.