Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who fogs?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
@Ron.Belgrade

I like the right one more

Left. Right has a dumb 80s haircut that makes my dick shrink

both ugly
neither are below average but right is hard fogged by takagi from that teasing master takagi san show. Maybe her height (166) made her a prime choice for rape. Most japanese girls have stunted legs

@Lurkercel0 do you want me to bump that thread again? creepy fuck you stay on ignore

@Lurkercel0 do you want me to bump that thread again? creepy fuck you stay on ignore
I thought you ignored me you retarded fucking micropenis chinksect?
Muh muh “i will bump it” oh noooo im so fucking scared, whatever will I do if you bump a thread no one gave a single fuck about lmao :feelskek:, one can imagine how much you must get bullied irl for being such an assblasted insufferable faggot.

Last edited:
Right look better to me

I thought you ignored me you retarded fucking micropenis chinksect?
Muh muh “i will bump it” oh noooo im so fucking scared, whatever will I do :feelskek:
You were on ignore, mad shitskin, you can see ignored people who are viewing the thread. I had to click on show ignored content to view this utterly retarded reply. Youre showing me youre still being annoying so u stay on ignore. My dick is 7 inches, shitskin. keep sending pics of ur hands :feelshaha:

You were on ignore, mad shitskin, you can see ignored people who are viewing the thread. I had to click on show ignored content to view this utterly retarded reply. Youre showing me youre still being annoying so u stay on ignore. My dick is 7 inches, shitskin. keep sending pics of ur hands :feelshaha:
>t. Assblasted and obsessed chinksect who got mad over a joke over his dick size and proceeded to sperg out
SAD!
This is the same guy that said “small dicks are aristocratic” :feelskek: then doubled down after people mocked him to make the asinine claim “i actuarry have 7 cm penis”. The same bvckbroken chinkoid that hates whites despite supposedly being half white. Remember when you got eviscerated back to the slums of guangdong for this hilariously retarded attempt at bragging, hilarious indeed. Maybe in ten years after studying you could find a noodle that has been donkeyfucked endlessly by the same people that you hate.
Oh I remember, this was the fuel for your spergout. Thanks for providing material for me to bully you with, we’ll repeat this exercise until you learn your place.
^
Xhe has a pajeetoid mentality too. I’m at work but I can’t stop fucking laughing :feelskek:
@DarkStarDown this assblasted chink is too funny

Last edited: