Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i love committing mass genocide of cumskins’ futures

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
just by existing, i stopped cumskins from attending an advanced math class. This affected their gpa and therefore futures. I maybe even stopped the development of their mathematical motivation and hence fucked their grades in the simple math subjects. I am glad to contribute to mass cumskin failure

Are you a nig? :feelswhat::feelswhat:

I read the textbook on the bus on the day of the test and still got into the class (based on merit so you needed to be in the top 10% in terms of grades)

nothing new here

Then you got in because of your effort and work, not because of some quota. Its White people's fault for not working themselves to death like rice bug men usually do.

just by existing, i stopped cumskins from attending an advanced math class. This affected their gpa and therefore futures. I maybe even stopped the development of their mathematical motivation and hence fucked their grades in the simple math subjects. I am glad to contribute to mass cumskin failure
still got into the class (based on merit
Then you got in because of your effort and work, not because of some quota. Its White people's fault for not working themselves to death like rice bug men usually do.
Thoughts on ricecels stealing young White men's futures? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh: @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @LesscoBlob

Thoughts on ricecels stealing young White men's futures? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh: @DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo @LesscoBlob
Yeah but white men steal Asian women from Asian men, yeah sure you got money and nice math grades but no GF:fuk:

i didnt put any effort into math. I attended most classes, i understood everything then did revision on the bus on the day of the test. Whites at my school were studious, you can't blame them, it's just genetics

Kys chink you are and will remain subhuman

Kys chink you are and will remain subhuman
Yeah, can't wait 'till I fuck his sister and send a video of her talking about how Asians have tiny dicks. :feelskek:

i didnt put any effort into math. I attended most classes, i understood everything then did revision on the bus on the day of the test. Whites at my school were studious, you can't blame them, it's just genetics
Genetics is everything. Only losers will fault you and resent for being superior to them, just like how shitskins resent Whites for being more attractive, stronger, creative, and intelligent.

Is this because the whole white men + Asian women thing:feelsseriously:
where did i mention that? It's funny how in their own countries, they're getting fucked over in departments that determine your future especially in math (look at sat math stats). The ones who dont have familial wealth going for them are more fucked than a few decades ago. It's quite funny to see this that's why i posted this. No other race has been this fucked over by other races.

Are you shitskin ?

Yeah, can't wait 'till I fuck his sister and send a video of her talking about how Asians have tiny dicks. :feelskek:
Cope! OP will betabux mog you and succeed in finding a cute White gf while you become blobbier and blobbier playing video games. :feelsYall::feelsYall:

Genetics is everything. Only losers will fault you and resent for being superior to them, just like how shitskins resent Whites for being more attractive, stronger, creative, and intelligent.
:feelshaha:

White foids should let me fuck them

@DarkStarDown is german iirc

germanics arent as fked as other whites

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: chinks are so feminine they dont have dicks

You are a cope
He actually has a point, dick is cope for Asians because they have so little testosterone that they don't even care about sex. :lul:

He actually has a point, dick is cope for Asians because they have so little testosterone that they don't even care about sex. :lul:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: me sturry hard for money me be chink slave

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: me sturry hard for money me be chink slave
Exactly, even if he gets muh "high end" job (he won't, being very good at mathematics isn't going to make you anything more than a mathematics professor at a University at best and in a school at worse, plus he's posted that he's autistic before and over 80% of autistic adults are unemployed), his CEO will be a White Chad who fucks Asian sorority girls praising his big white cock (while he studies 12 hours a day in his dorm), who gives him maybe 1% of what he earns. :feelskek:

i got mine tested last year and it was 900ng/dl

Exactly, even if he gets muh "high end" job (he won't, being very good at mathematics isn't going to make you anything more than a mathematics professor at a University at best and in a school at worse, plus he's posted that he's autistic before and over 80% of autistic adults are unemployed), his CEO will be a White Chad who fucks Asian sorority girls praising his big white cock (while he studies 12 hours a day in his dorm), who gives him maybe 1% of what he earns. :feelskek:
Exactly only good looks give you great lige regardless of your position

I think white cels do more to defend Asian women than White women these days, do whites think Asian women are white? :feelswhere:

Legit. Dude thinks he's going to be some bigshot because he succeeded in the SAT/University, it's funny but it's also kinda sad. He really has no idea what's waiting for him.

Legit. Dude thinks he's going to be some bigshot because he succeeded in the SAT/University, it's funny but it's also kinda sad. He really has no idea what's waiting for him.
Just cuck yourself only for money

Just cuck yourself only for money
He's not even going to make good money. Even most University graduates have to spend years of working under minimum wage until they have enough years on the job, however by this point, they'll be well into their 30s and missed out on too much in terms of sexual experience. Since he's talking about the SATs, he's American and college isn't free, so he'll also get fucked by student loans.

Last edited:
He's not even going to make good money. Even most University graduates have to spend years of working under minimum wage until they have enough years on the job, however by this point, they'll be well into their 30s and missed out on too much in terms of sexual experience. Since he's talking about the SAT, he's American and college isn't free, so he'll also get fucked by student loans.
Bro forreal imagine living a life of no party no fucking no friends just patents forcing you into school like a retard

Bro forreal imagine living a life of no party no fucking no friends just patents forcing you into school like a retard
Yeah well, that's what Asians (East and South Asians) experience for the most part. It's why most of them end up socially maladjusted and at best get some 1/10 asian wife that eats up their money while cheating with the White Chad in the gas station. At this point, White sperm donors are making inroads in East Asia and there are a lot of Chinese women having children on their own with European (mostly Danish) sperm donors.

Yeah well, that's what Asians (East and South Asians) experience for the most part. It's why most of them end up socially maladjusted and at best get some 1/10 asian wife that eats up their money while cheating with the White Chad in the gas station. At this point, White sperm donors are making inroads in East Asia and there are a lot of Chinese women having children on their own with European (mostly Danish) sperm donors.
Saw a foid in tik tok today saying >me being in a conference meeting meanwhile my husbands dna dripping from me
Chad creames his foid during work meanwhile chink stay slaving

Saw a foid in tik tok today saying >me being in a conference meeting meanwhile my husbands dna dripping from me
Chad creames his foid during work meanwhile chink stay slaving
Was she Asian? But yeah, most women are complete whores, and the worst thing about those Tiktok videos is that they get millions of views and hudreds of thousands of likes, indicating that tons of other women do the same thing, they're just not as open about it. I wouldn't be suprised if there's some study indicating high levels of paternity fraud among Asian communities in the Western World.​

I'd rather be rich and ugly than good looking and poor. What's so great about being a Chad if I have to spend 80 hours a week working in some dead end job just to pay bills? What time would I have for being a slayer?

I had a life of no party, no friends, and no fun, and still ended up over 30, still living with my parents, unemployed, and having to argue with my mom whenever I want her to give me some of my disability money. School didn't do shit for me.