Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Who else remembers this legendary meme? Noob, if you don't.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Calc

For those who don't know, here is the backstory (I think it originated from r/incels or 4chan.. don't remember):

At the start of a math-intensive exam, some foid asked an incel for a spare calculator. As he reached for his backpack to grab one, he remembered that she totally ignored him throughout the semester even when he attempt to strike up a conversation. He thought "fuck you" and refused to give her the calculator. She spent the rest of the exam staring blackly at him with tears in her eyes, and ultimately failed the course.

WHat a legend!

Last edited:
View attachment 421514
For those who don't know, here is the backstory (I think it originated from r/incels or 4chan.. don't remember):

At the start of a math-intensive exam, some foid asked an incel for a spare calculator. As he reached for his backpack to grab one, he remembered that she totally ignored him throughout the semester even when he attempt to strike up a conversation. He thought "fuck you" and refused to give her the calculator. She spent the rest of the exam staring blackly at him with tears in her eyes, and ultimately failed the course.

WHat a legend!
Im a noob myself, and yet even I know this story.

St calculator cel :yes: